165 twink helpz

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: 165 twink helpz

Post by Elrojo »

Ok so with some BS experience I have noticed the following to be the most true... I dont do enough DMG!!! I am in no way twinked. I have 3 CSS, medsuit/carb/miys for armour. Ql 200 symbs (not bad), the HUD for nano skills, comm relay and thats it. I can drain with nanite no probs and drain AAO with the penultimate AAO drain (saving up for the big mumma). I can pretty much survive well with roots and such. Kitty and I tore it up for a bit (well about 3 kills) lol. But i dont do enough DMG to put anything down.

Firstly i have been told that the 250 Silverback is possible at 165 on an opi but i'm not so sure. I have 1120 shotgun skill without CoLA, but with Shotgun mastery perked fully. I have 3xCSS and so 4 slots of 92 extra stats. CoLA is like 90 more, HUD is +30, Alium Aug dev is 15, Drains (nanite x2) 280. What else am i missing? I have maxed research.

In terms of Dmg i have 3 perks and Fling shot. I'm not even close to 1:1 and so i'm quite slow on DMG. I dont really know where else to get dmg from (other than the AS on the silverback)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

what symb/implants are you using?

from my experiance sometimes to put a high wep on you need to farm a sing badass implant, like: QL 240 right arm shotgun! bam!

otherwise, you didn't say how much you were needing.

Other things you should look at are:
Ql 250 penultimate ofab in locations where the shotgun skill>>23 (from CSS)

I am not sure if there is a shotgun mastery nano, but sold would have it if there is.

how about trickle?

As for more damage, if youre using CSS, you're going to get a decent AS soon with silverback. Since you got CSS you got decent AAO. AAO = good from hitting annoying mofo's. I would start looking at ways to augment your alpha with throwing objects.

On my keeper I have maxed throwing objects skill, and use kizzers for everything from aliens to BS. I use lava capsules as well, but, because they cost about 500k-1m EACH I only use in hardass duels.

keeper has decent AAO. Trader will have way better, and, also has thrown objects in symb support, CSS support AND drain support. the check on thrown objects is only 50% duck. So, knock yourself out. As trader, you can get the highest thrown objexcts skill in game, (hunch) based on the drains.. which is the only thing buffing TO more than 20 (comp range special).

So, you should be able to twink that a bit, and use friggin high level items. (maybe even the ones the drop in pande?) Otherwise, kizzers will hit for 680-1800 about. which isn't bad.

lastly, with trader, IMO, you can beef up on your CoLA/CoNC which will always land, and I think will do better dmg than your prof alien line.

Thats my opinion... you should be able to take down someones hp a bit faster with two perks checking AAO*2, AS, Fling, TO ohhhh and DON'T FORGET your constable constad heal/drain. That hits for 900 pvm, 400ish pvp and does a world of good vs almost every prof.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Ok update.

Thanks to grindy I got my 250 MK 6 Silverback on at 165. Its not oe after one drain^^. My armour atm is poor, but coming along well. I have a 224 Supple head, 2x 225 CSS sleeves, 220 CSS feet and 225 CSS gloves. Medsuit for jacket lmao. I talked to a guy who offered to make me 2 pieces of CSS for 400mil (which is good). But if i can get the OFAB chest on then i would only need 1x CSS legs. The problem is OFAB trader gear is Intel/Psy. A tough stat for my opi. I am like 100 or so short in intel WITH the HUD item and DNA perked! and with eggs on. Using ranger cloak atm, not having luck with chimera trainer (but did get a whole pattern for org in key^^) Will maybe look at notucomm one day.

Not sure about this stopping at 165 deal, the 174's have a bit on me stats wise. But nothing gets unlocked until 175 again so i guess i'll deal.

Need Alien levels BAD. I am AI 11, but finding it hard to level. fastest way so far has been alien raids with ship. LE has been a grind, to find good teams, especially with pande being instanced.

Dmg wise i have been doing ok. I re-perked and got like 8 dmg perks and a fling shot. Now that i have my better gun and AS i guess i can add that to the mix. Will see how i go once i retrain my perks.

What is a better perk line if at all... distil life or accumulator? Accumulator has a nice addition to nano delta and heal delta. When i do BS and dont die for a long time i run out of nano. Thats with the -15% too :(

Also need a HUD/UTIL/WRIST set up. ATM using the HUD3 nano skills, Comm relay and biomaterial defensive shield. Nothing in wrists but assuming the +dmg is best (chemical if anyone has). Also rings?

Need an IS trip too if anyone is going. Need MoTR.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

oh,

Noobs, i do have kizzers! I forgot. Also my prof line is volunteer, which has crappy perks but nice evades. So if i can get AI23ish i will do 9 CoLA/9 CoNC and the balance in the volunteer
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Elrojo wrote:oh,

Noobs, i do have kizzers! I forgot. Also my prof line is volunteer, which has crappy perks but nice evades. So if i can get AI23ish i will do 9 CoLA/9 CoNC and the balance in the volunteer
Get Opi Secondary Genome 3 perked, for Blinded by Delights.. nothing sucks more in BS than getting blinded. ALso get Chemical Blindness perk, and buff your pharmaceuticals skill for more AR. :)
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I'd recommend the lifetap. I found that it works really well for my 111 trader, like, with a slew of perks in accumulator, I was recovering a whack of nano and HP each hit, and the proc fires very often.

try a ranged miy's chest for interim AC's.

experiment with perks. traders have lots of options.

You can easily get more cost than 15%. Try implanting in Ear/ R arm/ waist for starters.
then look at armour choices. couple of reanimator robes give 1-2% cost, plus good bonuses. for trader, and if you want more evades, try a shroud of the revoked. (30 evades, 5 nano skills, among other things)

try an elysian cuirass for 5% cost<---ya, sort of lowbie item, but very useful. Go to tara, get a gph/igph 15%-17% cost... that would be icing on the cake, but will require lots of raiding.

Don't forget that traders have some mean nano stealing attacks. Whe you're in BS just spam a few nabs with them and see how your nano pool reacts. Alternatively perk genius, or get some good QL nano stims, also, get yourself a notum focus sleeve (don't need to wear it) it has use function which gives 800 nano for emergencies.

Lastly, you could try perking the wierd nano line that has the drains. can't recall the name of it, but it's in the general category. there are two perks there which drain your combatants nano pool/health... ftw. may have a wierd check though, so don't expect miracles.

Finally, considering you're in a CSS setup, I'd try to focus more on evades/drains/ and ASing your opponent to reclaim than anythign else. maybe attempt to limit your casting to one drain (divest) or (corporate protection) and try to kill your opponent in the next 20 seconds... pop your alpha, and make em dead.

you got a 275 scope? make sure your AS is good recharge. if you can get your add dmg up using aruls, ring of power-physics, your normal attacks and fling will do better dmg too. kizzer is chem dmg as well ftw. the check on kizzer is 50% duck explosives (& thrown objects) as trader you should be able to hit everyone except GA4 fixers.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Ty noobs.

In the setup i have at the moment, no AS hood and missing 46ish AS my as hits for like 800-2000. Nothing like a capped hit at all. Plus recharge is slow. Basically I am just using it as a finisher. My 2 shotgun perks cap and FS and the nano feast one hits hard too. Whack in a crit and i can put things down fairly quick. When i say my nano goes fast i mean if there are like 4 people around and i drain them, reduce their AAO and spam a few roots then after they are dead (not all by me) I find i have like 25-35% nano pool left. Its not dire. I never have any nano stims lol. I need spec 3 (ftl) to cast the 165 SL nano drain.

Generally speaking now in BS, unless i get wtf zerged or some shades in sneak that alpha me i dont really die. Its nice to be able to chase someone down and kill them. Not something i was able to do on my crat or advy :(

I get most trouble from high lvl advies, agents and fixers.

Accumulator works well and it seems like the more perks you have in accumulator the more the nano leechers drain for.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

ohya bro, accumulator is a pretty wtfpwn perkline imo.

same on MA. disharmony is deadly. With MA, it's even more scary, when you put two weps on and have 40 attacks per minute, you're healing in the range of 10-11k/minute, JUST on procs

(320 hp *40 attacks *80% chance of fire)=10240 hp

That is buckets. if you ever felt like getting saucy, you could do a craphander+ another 1 hand shotty, to bump up the # of attacks per minute, and proc even more.

(not that you want to dump your silverback so soon after twinking it on, but, just as an option you may want to try later on.)

Gz on your build mate, sounds like you're enjoying it!