s10 Bureaucrat - Mortus22

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Mortus
Maxi Leet

s10 Bureaucrat - Mortus22

Post by Mortus »

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=137367

Any comments? More DD then Hp atm. Im not sure how much HP Im gonna need (probably all I can get). Maybe swap the arith head for OFAB or Reactive or Spirit of saccaleum.

Comments? I am not sure if the Dreadloch Balanced Freedoms Arms will be equippable at lvl 150, but I can at least try? :P Reservations for symbiants, Im not 100% sure if all the symbiants are in game (namely ear/chest/lwrist/rwrist)
AP :wub:
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Re: s10 Bureaucrat - Mortus22

Post by Rulzern »

I'd worry less about personal damage, and more about surviving your short-charmed vector when it gets free, those things hit hard and fast. The freedom arms is equippable, but will be OE (and quite significantly so, atleast 75%) in that setup.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

don't worry about HP.

I'll be there mongoing, and rulz will be on his doc. soo, ahh, ya, all you have to do is mez and DD ftw.

beep beep!
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Yeah, maybe this setup is a bit ambitious. I'll have severe problems with IPing both Pistol/Fling/Burst/FA and still keep nanoskills maxed/near maxed. I will be able to cast the lowest Malaise too.

Skills with this setup (including selfbuffs expertise+greater gunslinger):
Pistol 951
Fling 580
Burst 509
FullAuto 581

This will leave me without IP for nanoskills though :P

Alpha suggested using MBC. I'll look into that more tomorrow.
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
docksider
Big Leet

Post by docksider »

MBC is definitly more dmg / ips

and definitly easier/faster to do

much less borrowing full css sets etc
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

docksider wrote:MBC is definitly more dmg / ips

and definitly easier/faster to do

much less borrowing full css sets etc
It's definately more damage, but unless something has changed drastically, it still needs a full set of CSS and 250 imps (lower imps if you use a tower). If you're staying at 150, the MBC is the best PvM option.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

MBC is heavy weapons.
Dunno bout you mortus, but, it is a LOT of work putting it on. Read rulz MBC thread for details.

I think your best bet would be a nice 200-225 peregrine MK6 and a typed/nontyped QL 199ish kyr pistol. (or balanced freedom arms?) (I think a fairly common setup at 165 is freedom arms and a 175 peregrine) not sure about 150 though.

Crats have green pistol skill right? As a crat, your toolset isn't *heavy DD*: you can use a pet, get people more XP, charm, and mezz. Those are invaluable tools, and I'd recommend using your toolset before trying to get on weps that will likely drive you insane.

Let the DD come after.. Thats what I'm doign on my enforcer atm. I'm getting good nanos, using the prof toolset to tank, get loads of HP, and it's working well, by focussing on my toolset, I've increased my DPM drastically by increasing shield damage (up to 190 damage shield atm), and figuring out how to cycle genius, best mongo and absorbs.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

I dont think crats have green anything in terms of ranged weap stats. iirc pistol is a slightly lighter shade of blue. Rulzie can fact check me until i can log hermes.

I didnt see a breed there. if you are NM then higher pistols are definitely out unless you do get lots of CSS and huge imps and even then its doubtful. Trox/soli crats may be able to get a dread pistol at 150 with trickles etc. But NM i would say not.

I think though, as a crat in the team you dont need to be super DD. If you are in a team without an enf or soldi you may find you get agg alot and even in a hp set up you will die alot. Focus on nano skills, aliens have a tedency to be hard to mezz, not sure about s10, but the better nano skills you have the better a CC you will be. On my trader I have to drain twice to mezz with simple mind, simple pleasures with about 1300-1400 Nano skills. And even then they counter alot.
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

Breed is nano.

The idea behind DD setup is to be able to solo resonably well (and fast). I like to be able to just log in and do some soloing without having to sit LFT. Although Im beginning to think that a nanoskills/hp setup is a better idea, and focusing more on a team role, especially with many APs making s10 toons right now. My first thought for the crat was to put on a full set of 225ish Arithmetic at lvl 150, then later this plan changed to more of a DD setup. Maybe I should go back to the original plan, perhaps with reactive chest/helmet for more HP.

This is most likely _not_ going to be a permanent s10 twink, but I will definatly stick around there long enough for it to be worth the twinking time invested.

OFAB pistols look nice, but spending the time farming VPs is not how I like to spend my gametime, so those are out if I can find a resonable alternative.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

For soloing, you want to do very little damage. You should be running around with 3 pets to tank for you, and the more damage you do, the larger portion of the incoming damage will be directed at you instead of the pets. DD-setup crats are team-setup crats.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

mortus, just do whatever you want!

you'll always be able to rebuild, even if it cost you your sanity.
Some other S10er's around:

noobasmurf
Solokahn
dheleficial
hiddenkitty
hotspurr
KOSSKEEP
there are a few more I know so there will lots of AP's doing S10 too.
Last edited by noobas on Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kosstoss
Big Leet

Post by Kosstoss »

* cough *
Never underestimate anyone who is smiling.........
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Kosstoss wrote:* cough *
QFT
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

what does QFT mean anyway
:embarassed:
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

*evil cough*

QFT = Quoted For Truth by the way.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.