150 S10 Enforcer /meatshield

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: 150 S10 Enforcer /meatshield

Post by noobas »

hmm. interesting.

Ya, I've decided after I get my research done to get a SoW and do some minor IPR.

hopefully I'll have done a few raids and won some strong bots to make a strong chest/CM

the SoW is Right hand (only), so it'll be main hand. I'll still have the biggest benifit from rad dmg aruls however because of the fast attacks on the offhand (18 normals, 10 fast attacks on left hand, 18 normal hits, 4 brawls) per minute.

To update my lists:
got com relay QL 223: phew.
need 200 VP for combat hud 3
need SoW
need QL 180 left arm infantry symb
going to make a QL 200 foot implant with HD, AAd, evade close

Thanks for the awesome input dock and force.

Does anyone have a SoW they want to sell/ lend/ trade?
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

I prob have a foot imp for you, I can check also on the infantry arm (know what pb drops it) check that.

Then instead of camping Nippy go camp eremites by Xarks Lair ummm cant remember names but there are 2 of them Putrid & Rotting :-) They drop SoW's & SoC's

Good Luck those are the mobs that broke my camping ability, camped them for over 40hr straight taking small catnaps in between without a drop.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
docksider
Big Leet

Post by docksider »

another thing about the sow compared to crispy that many forgets is that crispy has really low MBS, 1250. Dont be surprised to see 2K ar on that enf when you have 2 challanger procs and regular challanger up.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Ya doc.

I looked into that.

1. Vas has given (?) me a SoC QL 250 --> you can have back anytime, vas, see 2.
2. I have acquired a SoW from gatester. I only need a CM chest to get it on.
3. Grind, I still need a inf arm symb and a HD feet imp (if you have them, that would be superb.)

Vas: thank you very much for the lovely gesture of the SoC (and the scimitar) (I can't use the scimitar btw), but, since I am upgrading to the SoW, I will not be needing the SoC, so I'd like to return it, unless you're adamant you don't want it in your inventory :P

awesomeness. guys.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln