Lvl 173 soldier suggestions

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Polythemis
Growing Leet

Lvl 173 soldier suggestions

Post by Polythemis »

I thought I would ask here for suggestions on items I should be looking for on my soldier (173). I am using a SB and am currently working on trying to get Ofab armor and working on my tokens. I am curious what other items I should be looking for, especially in the hud slots. What type of a scope/item should I be using for crits? Any items you mention should be easy to get, this is my main ;)

Thanks in advance for your advice,

Pablito
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Lvl 173 soldier suggestions

Post by Elrojo »

You should get all the Research attunement devices 200 VP each. Alien HUDs are pretty good Alien augmnentation devices. I'm not sure off the top of my head which ones the best are going to be for you. But the VP ones get them all. They are useful for twinking.

Get Arul Sabas for add dmg and health. OFAB stuff is ok, but you will spend a lot of time farming it for a whole set and then getting types! Some soldiers use Comm relays from city raids for nano skills. Also biomaterial defensive shield for PvP.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Rojo is right: Research huds are very useful.

Also: alien augmentation hud offense, alien augmentation hud defensive are nice.

Try a compagnero (don't know it? look it up on Auno.org)
Heavy bracer for right wrist (20 assault rifle)
you will want a communications relay: drops off alien generals for Util 3
Defensive Biomaterial for util 2 (questionable value) could opt for a treatment library instead

Stuff you could look into / explore are:
electrophoridae gloves: (add energy dmg)
energy damage arul saba bracelets
ring of power - high energy
Ofab armour is very good for soldiers (so is combined commandos)
Might of the revenant (shoulder)
Kaehlers sleeves (36 FA, 36 Assault rifle)

All the stuff listed will add beneficial stats. If youre leveling, you will want to try to keep your add dmg at its max. (best against hecklers)

Using SPB is a great start, awesome weapon, and will continue to be good right through to 210, as long as you try to keep up with new add damage items that become available.

Don't forget to do a few tokens along the way :D

GL!
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Polythemis
Growing Leet

Post by Polythemis »

Thanks for the tips, I will start looking into the items listed. I am working towards my 250 token board. I need to upgrace my NCU also so I hope to take care of both while working on tokens. Thanks again,
faros1978
Giant Leet

Post by faros1978 »

Well the 2 boys covered most of the aspects of what u need.
Btw dont forget to equip an Infuse viral compiler in Deck6.
Polythemis
Growing Leet

Post by Polythemis »

Well I am now 197 and have gotten most of the stuff listed. I still haven't gotten the alien defense and offense due to being 20 mil a piece for the parts I still need but am curious for someone to take a look at my equipment sometime to give me some advice. My play time isn't very consitant these days so if you see me on and are willing to take a look let me know. Thanks
Axirillon
Big Leet

Post by Axirillon »

Look me up in the game, usually around sumwhere. I've done a lot of tinkering on my S10 soldier and know quite a bit about em now.

- Axi