Eltradej00 setup

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Eltradej00 setup

Post by Elrojo »

Hi guys, I have/want the following set up. PvP ofc and hopefully dodge-rng set up. The 3 profs i have the most trouble with other than another tard is NT, Agent, Fixer. So bearing that in mind.. NT obviously is the 2 button "i win" prof so who cares about that. Figuring that if i can get Dodge-rng up high enough that i should be able to be pretty high in AAD/Evades.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=136455

Above is the set up i have/want. Currently i have 1262 Dodge-rng selfed and about 300 AAD (not including the drains). With this set up i can get about 1500 Dodge and maybe 400AAD.

Missing is

s10 phatz - have a medical one if anyone wants to trade for a defensive
Mark of the fisher king
Glimmering ring
Observant part of AI head (have supple 223 i think)
Notucomm ql200 (for the dodge rng)
all of the symbs/imps

Ok so what else can i be using to buff dodge-rng without gimping me too much? At the moment i can Self (pre-drain) the nanite drains (-250) and the highest -AAO/AAD (after drains). I can basically gank anything except high NR profs and fixers and agents. They seem to be able to gank me before i can gank them.

So please offer suggestions. Particularly imp/symb options. And open to any improvements on the OFAB chest. Mystical tight force ql275 would be uber when mop bothers to level to 220 :P.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Re: Eltradej00 setup

Post by Alphacenta »

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=267581&ql=225

or second Glimmering.

I have a Mark of the Fisher King I can sell to you cheap (need CREDAT for the MP's Combined Scout).

Oh http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=223996 can be nice if you want to get rid of the supple helm and also you might want to get a http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=253193&ql=191 instead of the Combat s10 thingie.

I can only advise to keep AAD drain up at ALL times, and get ICRT and such (or possibly team adv/crat/keeper for auras) whenever you can.

Would also change perk setup to this: http://auno.org/ao/perk.php?saveid=65329

Blinds are truly loltastic on BS as there's no minimap there.. it will truly desorientate twinks. :D Sadly at wars it's not as effective but well, still naise.

Genius 2 + Accumulator 5 instead of Accumulator 7 is debatable, but Regain Nano is nice for long fights.

Besides Blinded by Delights and Chemical Blindness are unremovable by things like doc perks or virus scanners since they aren't in the usual blind schools, and Chem has a nice AAO debuff attached to it which can save your life vs high NR + high AR toons: while draining up you just slam a blind up their ass making you unperkable until the drains landed. :) Getting Chemistry OSB for extra AR on Chem Blindness is good btw. You would think most peoples resist a Chemistry-AR-perk, but quite the contrary it checks 65% DuckExp for def only so it will land nicely on most toons since they often ignored DuckExp while twinking. ;) For that reason also, Control Brain >>> Support Brain since it has Chemistry baffage.

Another option to try out instead of Accumulator (did I mention I don't like procs? :D) could be perking up Alchemist 6, for 4 extra perks you get a truckload more Chemistry AR on the blind and you also get a 50s recharge DoT removal - that COULD be nice when you are fighting docs with high NR + drain removal perks (those hard to drain // keep drained).

Oh and BBD on lowbie/gimpy agents saves you having to drain them to stop CH.. can save your life.

If you can be bothered to get AI23, you can perk The Unknown Factor for more AR on Chemical Blindness.. but to be honest I wouldn't care enough.

Lazyboy btw get QL300 Spirit Yuttos, ought to be cake for a trader to twink on and it's nice to have CriticalDecrease and loads of NCU for OSB!
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Ty Luppy,

I think i will keep my supple helmet and make is CSS. Its only 7 less evades but the extra AAO and shotty buffs i think make it better imo. I'm happy to forgo 23 shotgun for dalja's skirt since its like 27 more dodge. But not for 7.

Regarding the ring. Nowai i can get intel up that high. I looked into it but as an opi i'm gimped. With DNA and Genius perked i'd still be about 250 short at least in intel :/ its a really stupid stat requirement on all OFAB trader gear.

I like accumulator perk. I never run out of nano in BS. Only time i have gone close was when i spammed shutdown skills, spammed a bunch of drains, spammed flow of time and spammed mezzes. after that i was down to maybe 1/3 nano. In regards to spamming blinds i did try it. Honestly i felt it made no difference. Ranged profs just keep you targeted and melee put you on follow. Most of the time I could have killed the toon faster by not waiting for chem blind to land. I dont think it solves my problem vs NT or Fixer. Most profs I can deal with as once they are drained once they dont hit me and then i perk them to death. Its really just the profs that can wtf pwn me.

Agent, fix, NT. Agent cos of AS + 1 hit + 3 perks. NT cos of double/triple, Fixer cos of NR/Perks + AS.

Shade - i just root, drain AR and then AS, perk perk perk
Advy - Same deal but also drain AAD
Enf - same deal but drain AAO and dont generally bother rooting if they hit SA i then use health plunder
MP - drain, calm pets and Perk, perk perk AS
MA - root, Drain AAO/AAD, perk etc
Soldi - drain AR, Drain skillz, borrow reflect then perk perk perk
Doc - Try to drain as much as possible, try to kill AAD, Try to time perks, generally root n run
Engi - Root/Calm pets, drain, Try to perk
Crat - same as MP
Fix - try to drain (usually they counter), if it lands debuff AAD, root (no meeping plz), perk etc
NT - try to debuff then die
Agent - try to drain then die (usually the UBT/AS + hit + Perk + Perk = dead)
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Chemical Blindness is not to make killing easier, it's to make surviving easier. Perks are a check: they land or not. If a toon have insane NR you can most of the time land Chemical Blindness on them, until you do have landed a drain that allows you to survive.
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.