Endgame Ranged MA

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
noobas
Leetissimo!

Endgame Ranged MA

Post by noobas »

hi guys

Here's the scoop:

220/30/70 Ranged MA using a 300 ofab bow MK6

hurum. is there a new Xan bow?

I'll post a setup later. Here's the plan:

1. get the parts and build a masterpiece manual aiming aid, also need my frigging MA gen from LoX.
2. if ofab bow is best, get a few types to upgrade
3. get QL 300 CC pants
4. get a QL 290-300 right wrist implant with AS, nano delta and something else (dunno what yet)
5. do IPR on (maybe's):
sensory imp
(comp lit)
piercing
sneak attack
(dimach)
fast attack
4. re-equip all my normal gear
5. MAX: bow, (bow spec attack, AS is already maxed), conceal, sharp objects, (psycology need about 1000, at 500ish now)
6. perk into the MA bow perkline
7. collect some good sharp objects for throwing.

I'm going to do a full revamp of my MA, with the intent of being 100% able to pvp and pvm in a ranged setting, with the obvious abilibty to swap to fists for more up-close-and personal dmg if I need to mash towers or something.

What I will lose: about 45 AR in MA (120 without red hud), 65 duck exp, Sneak attack, flurry of blows, fast attack with spear(useless).
What I will gain: 11 second AS, AS 2ndary special (when new balance changes come in), sharp objects attack, about 350 more AR on bow spec attack, about 500 more AS skill for way bigger caps, fling shot, about 800 more AR in bow, 5 ranged dmg perks, and a way higher dmg ranged weapon for regular usage, making me much more useful in albatraum, and other pf's where being melee is a drawback.

Furthermore, I'll maintain 100% ability to use all MA skills with only slightly less AR.

I'll also become a virtual assasin with maxed conceal. I may look into a different ear implant/symb to get some really good conceal going on for special events like tara or tower spying and stuff. I figure if I work on my alpha a bit, I could really lay the smack down on unsuspecting docs with this setup.

Any comments?

BTW, this idea isn't totally original, it's an adaptation of divine01's recent posts on AO forums... I am just going to add a bit of character to it and see how it goes.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Endgame Ranged MA

Post by noobas »

noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Endgame Ranged MA

Post by noobas »

I need a memory of mechanic, memory of engineer, and 2x saturated, 2x unsaturated spirit thingy's

I was going ot change my right wrist alpha symb into a implant, but, I have decided not to since the alpha symb has a lot of really nice stats including RS, NR, bow spec attack and sharp objects.

I want all those AND AS. but, I can't have all of them and AS, so i'll stick with what I've got.

I have a feeling I won't have much problems doing HUGE caps with a ofab tiger anyway, it's got an enormous crit, and I'll have like a 20-25ishx crit modifier I think wtb that spread sheet.

What I do need is to trade my Ql 300 CC gloves for QL 300 CC pants, OR, get QL 300 CC pants to complete the setup.