Re twink Aggroboy @200

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
senare
Strong Leet

Re twink Aggroboy @200

Post by senare »

Orginaly a lvl 150 / s10 twink Aggroboy has now been lvl 200 for a while :)

Although i am not really finshed my LE-Research i think i am close enough to start some sort of retwink now ...

Basic plan would be to outline it here on forum and get some C&C , before i Implement it

(no since It will take som time for me to post this, since i wont have time to put it down in one go .. it would be oki to hold of a day or so while i type )

also since we have a few other enf lvling atm .. this should be of interest to more than me :)

In my case i will do a FIPR and then try and twink from the ground up i will be as detailed as possible (for my own memory since it might get put on hold in lack of some twinking items)

I will assume that ip wont be tight for me since i will go pure 1hb wich means i will max abilities, treatment, complit.

First order will then be to get some NCU for buffs ofc ... after that i will see to putting symbs in aiming for ql 240 sounds about right .. unsure if one can get higher in ?

(For details on my progress .. peek here overview)
Last edited by senare on Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
senare
Strong Leet

Re: Re twink Aggroboy @200

Post by senare »

Equiping symbiants

For ql 240 symbiants we will need 781 abilities and 1533 treatment

I came up with this setup ...

oki adding in and total up i should be some short but will only put in eye ... which is ql 230 and req 1470 treatment and 749 abilities .. would boost treat some :)
Last edited by senare on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

complit

Getting 1750 for the belt seams hard .. here is one setupi come up with but i am still some short ... dont knwo what more to add could use some imps for some more but it won't be enough .. what imps can one get one around ql 230 ?
Last edited by senare on Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

armour
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

Weapons
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Here's the setup I use on smurf:

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=197283

Learn from my mistakes so you don't repeat them:

1HB/1HE is annoying as fuck:

* you got mixed damage types
* if you use a 300 axe, you need to perk all the way into 1HB AND 1HE to keep them both out of OE
* you get 5 perks for defence which is really limiting - can't use coon and CH, I use CH but I ache for coon
* you have to use a whack of annoying gear to keep your weaps out of OE (trying to keep axe out of OE is painful)

I do want to redo smurf - if I retwinked him I would either choose 2HE with Honed edge of tarasque, or dual 1HB with DB Panther+300 Panther MK6.

Either setup will be decent damage, but more importantly it'll free up a lot of perks for defence, which means I could use either coon or Form of troll or Manners of Mongo. Either of these opens up some significant bonuses.

The 1HE /1HB setup is good for DPS, and there's no question about that, with 6 damage perks chained I can quickly and easily establish aggro. But quite frankly, it's not really needed. I'd rather use a more crit oriented setup (+15% scope) and rage in S7 to keep high DPS, especially with Panther bashing out 4.5k-5k crits.

Honed edge of tarasque would similarly produce pretty monster damage with massive normal/crit damage and procs for a 35s dot doing 1840 damage. In normal continuous play you'd likely have that proc going continuously I think.

Furthermore, 2HE perks do quite good damage. 1HB perks are very strong as well, so that's certainly a consideration.

The last point of consideration which is more significant than you may realise is what the attack time is on any weapon. DB panther requires ALL fast attack research to cap fast attack at 6.4s, whereas, axes- if you were considering them, do not require any research to cap fast attack recharge, which means you can get up to max DD faster with axes, then 2HE and 1HB.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

This is the perk setup I'd use:

http://auno.org/ao/perk.php?saveid=89789

This one is ideal since you can keep your 300 ofab out of OE with 8 perks in atrox primary.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

Well to late i already tried 1hb / 1he :)

And I also came to the conclusion that 1hb was worth a shot alteast you could have a peak in my overview thread i think there is link for some sort of goal for aggroboy but it is not properly done.

I actually used blodbat at lower lvl ... was realtivly good .. problem is MBS when ya get to lvl 150

I also updated with some more details ... but well its going slow ...

Oh .. i picked 1hb since i get AR from ofab pads ... which means i might use the ofab body instead of CM body ... giveing more HP and more stamina .. so I get more options if i dont need to perk / item for stamina for the HD ... well see maybe i change my mind again :)