205+ doc and beyond...

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Elrojo
BacoTroll

205+ doc and beyond...

Post by Elrojo »

Ok. So update time. I have heeded Noobas warning about wtf powah levelling to 220 and being a nub-ebay-heck noob doc. So its 205 and I am slowing down. Still using the crat to pull a crowd in inf but I am slowly working my way into doc mentality.

Doc Checklist:

Bazzits: done
Pen Q: only alappaa left
Ado Q: done
IS: :embarassed: Not done so no book :cry:
Back Item: Need souls from prisoners for healer cloak
Body armour: HELP! - paramedics maybe until endgame?
VP: 4 pts :embarassed: at 210 i might do BS to get HUDs/ofab?
Research: getting there, about LE 50-60.
AXP: :embarassed: about AI5, but Arid farms/quest will help
Xan PFs: Did neretva A, need b-x if anyone does also, haven't started arid
DB: waiting to do with AP *fingers crossed*
Weapons: XP pistols atm, but have the R-hand for when i can equip
Symbs: low-ish could do 210-230 with effort

Overall I still don't really outheal anything. Perk heals help alot but lock out is annoying. Cant spam all 3 and cannot do again for 9 mins. Have to get touch of kindness but without LE HUDs I have issues with selfing it. I read that the 212 heal is the first really good heal that starts to "outheal" mobs even in hards.

I need a bit of help with healing/timing/strategy. So basically i team, cast omni med. Then UBT everything. I hit all with Improved cellular recoup. Then i give tank deathless blessing. After that i basically spam heal, heal, heal. Maybe supplement with a perk if i need then heal, heal, heal. But when i see other docs play it seems like they arent spamming as much as i do. The other thing i'm missing is at the start of fights do i give the tank HP buff then heal etc? I know about assist macros to make sure i assist the mob so i can heal its target etc etc. But i seem to be hitting 1,1,1,1 ONE, 1,1,1,1,1. I'm assuming that gets better with bigger heals?

Thanks for helps in advance