Cutiesol S10 twinky

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Cutiesol S10 twinky

Post by cutiecub »

Hi,

Ive mentioned before but I want to make my sol S10 twinky.

Here is a pure dmg setup

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=129010 (thanks lup)

It has insane dmg mods so would be great. Probably gone trade in some dmg for HP so i have best off both and could tank a bit.

For some reason cant adapt armour part in auno.org, tried on several comps and with other login HELP. Anyone has teh same issue?

So prob would add more penul ofab, change KMP for hawk MK3.
Change backarmour to cloak of the ....?
BBB is also an option due faster burst and higher max dmg but not sure about that.

A big discussion point is the weapon, do I stick to my SPB or going the dual wield route.
Checked forums and some are pro/con.

IP Wise will be tricky to balance dual wield all well but DMG wise dual wield is for the win.
Someone in AP said it was a bad idea to dual wield but never good a good argumentation.

So dual wield or SPB?

And what things should i need to change?

No intention tot pvp at all, iff i want pvp ill ask lupu to log :-)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Cutiesol S10 twinky

Post by noobas »

I'll tell ya right now cutie, that dmg setup would be real good. some things you will crap yourself over though:

1200+SMG
900+pistol
burst
FA
fling
MR

And thats JUST in the weapons tab.

honestly, at 150 IP is tight. You're goign to want to use nice nanos, and you will be going crazy trying to figure out how to make the IP fit.

I'm wracking my brains trying to figure out a gun that is energy dmg and gives burst but not fling, but I can't think of anything off hand. realistically, if you remove fling, you might as well go with the SPB.

If you go with SPB you still get FA burst, and you'll likely get high FA's too, but, you will also run into the age old problem of slowish FA's.

I'd say theres a reason why SPB is so popular. If you go with the alternative setup, you'll run into IP problems, especially since you don't have a full suit of supple based armour. I'd recommend using SPB.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

bump
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

we'll need to get you a com relay. if you don't have.

how about the VP for the ofab parts? hows that coming along?
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
cutiecub
Maxi Leet

Post by cutiecub »

Have a nice comm relay allrdy and like 150VP :-).

Focussig on the ado brain first, then i can switch to BS / ado hecks according activity.

Calced weap skills and there is no issue, even have a load off ip left (didnt use Ip since like lvl 13O or so).

Checked nanos and well no worth in my opinion to waste alot for that few secs more TMS or the 1% more reflect, or that auro that gives 13 more dmg/hit iff you can trade in for a ton of extra DD.

QL200 KMP type 5 prob no go but a QL 185 would work, no AI gear is a limitation ofc but ofab is quitte good.

And gone see iff i can set up a low le roller team, just high enough types for the armour.