No one reads doc forums!

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Re: No one reads doc forums!

Post by Grind42 »

Elrojo wrote:Thanks Grindo. I'll look into what kind of MR i can get with supple and PR and see where i'm short. I only have advy MM/MR things (if the blue bracer and aluminium is advy only). I dont have a juggler's treat or MR imps other than a ql200 that i'm wearing atm i think its LW.

Other hassle is i'm not sure if i can get on ql300 supple. I think i have like 870-890 agi atm.

WTB 219. I have a 1mil SK pool out of 2m needed for the lvl. a few quick Crat hards would do it!
Yes thats what the PR or Perk Reset is for & thats why u need the 20mil..... reset for abilities & MR pistol skills like ambidexterous & wham bam ty maam your guns are on.... 20mil PR back & you ready to doc & do dmg... 8)
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Grrriiiiindy thats 1270ish WITH PR and SUPPLE already calculated in. i need 1500. So i'm like 230 short WITH PR And SUPPLE in!!!

I have a 200 LW imp in that buffs 100ish now

966 without PR so do the math i'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay short lol
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Try a set of ql 220-230 imps which I have floating around.

Jugg treat for 10 & Vanya pearls for +3 each iirc. Then any armor or stuff for trickle & your pistols are on.

Ql 200 Imps give 210 MR.... wtf u worried about?
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins