No one reads doc forums!

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Elrojo
BacoTroll

No one reads doc forums!

Post by Elrojo »

Doccy update. Lvl 218 AI 16ish LE 60ish (time For DB armour plz)

DB quest.... DONE
Informant.... DONE
Pistol lvl 10 research.... DONE
Others to lvl 8... DONE
Reanimators cloak healer 5/5.... DONE
Doc Left hand on .... DONE
Doc Right hand on ... NOT DONE (short in burst and MR)
Symbs lvl 240 .... DONE
Armour upgrade... NOT DONE
OFAB grind... 10k out of 30
Neretva ... DONE Arid... DONE
Mitaar... DONE
Vortexx... NOT DONE
INF Key... NOT DONE
Pen Q & Shoulder... DONE
IS... NOT DONE (need book and MoTR)
eJathos... NOT DONE (rulzie said all parts but maybe 1-2 will do me for now)
+10 ring... DONE
HHAB... DONE
Nutted out a handy PvM balanced dmg/healing set up... NOT DONE
Healed a raid.. NOT DONE (other than inf hards and arid AXP farm)

Edit, latest development... DB done, looted a bracer^^, ty to Soul and Casa for helps, and rulzie for saving my lousy doc ass. Informant Done thanks to lots of peeps, faros, hundy, Morgo, soul and more. Neretva Done, Thanks to Grind, faros, rulzie, valky. Also 1.1 mil SK in pool. WTB 2x crat mish pweeeetty pweeeaase.

Cheers
Last edited by Elrojo on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hyde
Hyde!

Re: No one reads doc forums!

Post by Hyde »

tl;dr
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

You know what the issue is.... in fact several APs need the same things as you do, but, despite all my efforts, I can't list them all (people don't always answer online or don't post) or make them coordinate, and forums are not used enough although we certainly have the most active forums of any org in AO.

In fact, this happens in all games and all orgs, but that's not going to make me feel better. So far, the only orgs (usually in other games) that don't have this problem are totalitarian orgs where the rule is simple : come to such raid at such time on such day, or be kicked (and, so, after a while in several orgs like that where you can't attend to all raids, you end up orgless and have to leave the game). Yes, indeed, Sparta was a powerful city... I'm not sure it was a good city. I still hope we, in AP, can find some solutions to the coordination concern. Suggestions welcome, but anyhow, everyone has will have to make some efforts to solve this problem.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

It wasn't a forum in general thread. It was more a doc specific forum. Even on AO-forums the doc one is quite small and not very many new posts.

That being said, the raiding does kinda ebb and flow. One month we will do APF's, DB, Pande, BD, DB, Inf key. And then in the next few months nothing official gets done. Its probably a factor of the same people RLing and needed to give up time for raids they dont really need and also a lack of org-wide communication due to people not reading the forums.

People need to be mindful of the fact that the more other people they help to progress end game toons the less pressure will be on the in the long run as there will be more end game toons to share the load with.

*steers thread back to doc specific*

I'm taking a week off mid October and the GF will be visiting her family so i would love to have mostly done needful raids like informant and neretva by then. I'll have the doc about 218 by then I hope and looking to get some endgame gear. If anyone is in a similar posi and wants to set up a questing schedule that'd be uber!
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

guilty as charged.

I only play toons to TL5. The one toon I have who could actually use these things I abhor and avoid like the plague.

I did log him last night to see if anyone needed a DD for inf mish. Just couldn't be bothered with him though :/
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Ceokittymeow
Giant Leet

Post by Ceokittymeow »

Oddly enough thats how i feel with Ceokitty... Its like "Dinged 220, got the T-Shirt" kinda feeling... Minus LoX I experienced at least once all the things AO can throw at me and i feel accomplished enough... Why i roll toons get bored delete and reroll... after 150 its kinda pointless as its the worst grind i can imagine.

Anyways enough hijacking... Gratz Rojo on your work so far on your doc!
Politically Correct is like Tyranny with manners!
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

TY Kitty and Noobs. I know the feeling of 220, wtf grind isn't over. Since i dinged 220 on advy before LoX and it was my first 220 i did some things on it that i haven't done on the Crat. Namely the paragon board.

But now Hermes is better equipped with Xan symbs, APF belt, 2/3 Pande belts, OFAB 30K armour, LE HUDS etc. Also finished with end game Quests. between 2 toons i have done most things. Yet to do is get APF nano's (never got on any toon). Do an s42 raid (wtf never run), get the prof HH@B ring (pff never)

Anyhow doc achievements updated. WTH is butr these days :/
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Elrojo wrote: Anyhow doc achievements updated. WTH is butr these days :/
Butr is studing & working & had a bout of the Flu, she was online last night for a bit Hehe basically forced her to login & came doc Tara for me then she went to the Subs with Kitty & someone else.

PS What a S**t Topic subject, its not that we dont read doc forums just that we ignore Jooo :-)

:mrgreen: Rojo *Hugs*
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

pfff, dont make me go with the stats of posts/reads in the last 12 months for the prof forums. I have that kinda time and i will abuse it.

Grind tell butr that she HAS to play at least 4 hours a day in my time zone or else.

/ignore grind42 :P
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

I suddenly have a case of Amnesia & I forgot where I left my BanStick!!!
Rojo you lucky but then again you not reading this anyway.

Ok anyway back to topic..... oh I forgot there wasnt one 8)

Damage Clan
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Pff grind you never had a banstick.

Doc achievements updated. Neretva done, DB done. Plz read and Honk if you are scared of Grinds "banstick"
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

H0nK

Doc Right hand on ... NOT DONE (short in burst and MR)
How much you short should be easy now, Ai Armor, few other goodies, PR, Imp in LW for MR, possibly a tower if really needed...

INF Key... NOT DONE
I saw u asked me about this recently BUT I was 50% asleep in Tons of tells, being screamed at & trying to sort some other stuff out so I didnt reply. Anyway we need more AP toons to Sign up or invite the Alliance also Towmax is nearly in Inf & my NT just got to Pen (Nerf dinged 151) Dont do complicated S*** when tired.

IS... NOT DONE (need book and MoTR)
I can help you here......

H0nK H0nK

Damage Clan
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

RE: Doc RH... Can get the burst with supple i think and would be able to get close with MR. I think with PR and supple i can get to 1260-1270 i think. I'd have to look at it again. Otherwise i'm ok on Pistol and Burst (with supple).

Main thing is i really need DB armour, but i kinda phail at doccing DB1 atm. I'm too rusty on the PF and the doc needs OSB to cast TiLC and iCH, which makes life difficult.

Thanks for offering help with IS. I can also doc it to help others get stuff if needed. I have a pass on elrojo i can use for the doc.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Well hit me up when we both have time & we will have your pistols on in 10minutes..... 20mil later you will good as new :-)

Damage Clan
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Thanks Grindo. I'll look into what kind of MR i can get with supple and PR and see where i'm short. I only have advy MM/MR things (if the blue bracer and aluminium is advy only). I dont have a juggler's treat or MR imps other than a ql200 that i'm wearing atm i think its LW.

Other hassle is i'm not sure if i can get on ql300 supple. I think i have like 870-890 agi atm.

WTB 219. I have a 1mil SK pool out of 2m needed for the lvl. a few quick Crat hards would do it!