TL7 PvP/PvM Enf

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Morgo
Little Leet

TL7 PvP/PvM Enf

Post by Morgo »

Here is my setup my enforcer is mainly set for pvp but can also do very well in pvm. I am putting this up as inspiration for others. I am working on getting CC and moving more and more towards pvp.

Morgo - PvP/PvM -> PvP
Minku - PvM

Other TL7 enforcers is more than welcome to add their setup ill make it into one big post, please state if your pvp or pvm.
Last edited by Morgo on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: TL7 PvP/PvM Enf

Post by Elrojo »

Hey morgo, its a very nice initiative for people to be able to see someone uber. I have a few Q's.

1) Nano pool. With 13% CPU not there do you find you have enough nano?
2) I see you have gone for Psy/nano delta how does that counter no -cost?
3) Did you mean Xan Alphas?
4) you have a very AAD/defensive set up with rings/ncu/HUD is this > AR set ups?
5) do you find people miss you often?
6) do you hotswap in anything depending on what you are doing? ie PvM to PvP. BS to NW
Morgo
Little Leet

Post by Morgo »

Elrojo wrote:Hey morgo, its a very nice initiative for people to be able to see someone uber. I have a few Q's.

1) Nano pool. With 13% CPU not there do you find you have enough nano?
2) I see you have gone for Psy/nano delta how does that counter no -cost?
3) Did you mean Xan Alphas?
4) you have a very AAD/defensive set up with rings/ncu/HUD is this > AR set ups?
5) do you find people miss you often?
6) do you hotswap in anything depending on what you are doing? ie PvM to PvP. BS to NW

1) I have 10k nano pool so I very much relay on ND and cost %
2) There is like 10% nano cost in my gear so I have some
3) ?
4) It was really a balance for me where to land when it come to ADD / AR. I have 3kish AR static without any challenger.
5) I do have problem against def professions when they pop all their def perks, there do large ADD come handy to at least them until you can hit them.

6) I swap shoulders and HUD depending on how much AR/Def I need. I have IgoC and Alaapa pad as alternatives for shoulders. As HUD option I have blind/UBT special alb HUD's and infused
defender.

My setup is a balance against between Def/AR. I use very much ADD and crit decrease in PvM and ADD in pvp aswell.

For major raids I need one of following so I don't run out of nano ND buff/keep aura/Pnh. for safety I often use two of them when tanking really major raids like pande(old one), APF (old), sec42.

In my prior setups I sacrifised some ADD to have 677 psychic for 2s nano tick and combine it with high ND.
Grind42
Leetissimo!

Post by Grind42 »

Nice setup :-) Before moving to CC you should finish your CM only need 2 more Enduring bots, they pretty cheap in comparison to other leads.

If you moving over to PVP you should consider using the NR mems from Pande if your NCU is ok.

I think Elrojo was enquiring as to if you have ANY Intel Alpha equiped or your entire setup is Beta's.
If its not broken, Your not trying hard enough!!

-DC-Grind42-Nightcrawler-
Damage Clan
General of Athen Paladins
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Yeah i was wondering if you were in betas or if you picked the wrong line in Auno. Which happens.

Overall nice set up.

Oh do you find the 1hb/1he set up is best for PvP or will you try to streamline into the same R/L hand type?

I hear the 2HB has a nice area stun or root or something?
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

nice setup.

I don't agree with grind. I'd just keep an eye out for supples and then start your replacement of strong/ CM with CC.

I take it you use 1HB perks, and 1HE for SA? that seems to be the /prostrate setup.. I know it's a challenge for me in duels for sure.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Minku
Little Leet

Post by Minku »

Unperk Reaver already! ;)

And, um, here's my setup (pvm only) :

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=136829

(yeah, i know i need alpha symbs... they would help me replace the nano infuser in util2 slot).
Morgo
Little Leet

Post by Morgo »

I don't have alpha yet its correct my set is full beta but R-wrist, for obvious reason jobe implant is better.

CM isn't really worth it. The only reason why I use strong is because im missing a supple to combine with my strong I had ofab gloves on and prisoner boots, but I don't need 2he anymore and I don't need the extra nano skills from boots. I use them so I don't lose my AR I lose some life and HD though.

Yes i use 1hb perks as 1he check with 1hb, so its using either one them. 2hb is strongest it have init debuff, snare, attracted in 2 of the perks and stun in all 3 them one, single of them is a AoE stun yes.

1hb/1he or as a alternative I have seen 1hb/Deceit setups as well. You gain bit more on your lower damage but nothing much you gain really, I don't recall IP wise if piercing is more easy to raise than 1he I doubt it though. for the using the top weapons that I have in my setup you have to sacrifice quite

I have picked the correct perk setup was still set to my old setup.

Should pretty much cover it all.
vasc
Leet

Post by vasc »

he he new enfo food for BS :)

I did my fair share of BS(hmm did I do something else lol?) and I noticed that you need to
balance survival vs power to kill

- when I used 2h blunt darn I was SMASHING evades prof without too much HP or heal power I
was running with 3.5k AR most of the time without procs. No MR needed ... :P but then I was
failling to kill good agents, docs, advys...but really destroy MA, Fixers, NT, CRATS

- 1h blunt/ 1h edge ... this gives TONS of DMG that helps to kill pple BUT looses a fair amount
of AR and survival power ...pretty bad at survival lol. So I did a further compromise to AR
(I did train MR no other choice) and focused on def. I did end up with "only" 25K hp whithout imongo
but I was decent on BS I'd say (if you run few will kill you anyway). Anyway my setup was never
finished but the difference is that I used full alphas everywhere (still kepft the rwrist cause
I wanted to experiment with sharp objects I could reach >1.5k skil with an def check of 50% might
have been decent dunno... never got to try it even tho the IP points were available) and I used
3 pieces of CS which allowed me to train secondary line for the 200AAD pretty good against melee
and still first atrox genom for MR (needed on BS) DEFINITLY a difference against other enfos :P
I was hunting enfos on BS pretty much. Using CS I ended up with more nano skills that I needed and
according to calculations I could ve drop 1 more CS to gain 45 more AR ( I was at 2.9k ar :( ) and
30 more by replacing 2 strong pieces with CC and 1 new CC for 1 CS. That would ve made me a killing machine prolly. I
really missed that AR :( specially against darn shades (you need somewhere arround 3.3-3.4k with
challenger)tho most shades couldn t perk me lol

Regarding those mems I noticed that the crit profs will crit you anyway so you better drop those and
try to loose the nano perk line for second atrox genome perk line (this will improve your def with
~230+ (200ADD+30More evades from the 2 pieces+ increased skills) ws loosing ~90AR)

ALPHA's MAKE a difference ... with that BETA setup prolly you would ve been one of the running enfos :P
whish I had ACDC too :(

Cheers and hope the ranged specials won't hurt you too much :P
Vasc 220-20-69 Atrox Enforcer
Vasc1 60-00-00 Atrox Enforcer
AFK atm
Morgo
Little Leet

Post by Morgo »

I have now updated my setup and to those who are interrested I can tell a bit about it, might inspire some how to do make their own enf.

Following changes have been made since I posted this setup first.

Alpha Symbs on
Swapped Intel belt with agility belt
Swapped huds with pure defense and removed the alb nano hud

All this have their own and together very spefific reason. Alpha symbs really no reason to ask why, only thing there is to stay about it is that I choose alpha R-wrist over that I had ND, MR, 1HB.

I choose this because of agility gives trickle down to deffensive. If you want to have it a bit easier with your nano skills you would choose intel belt.

I swapped huds to get more deffensive and I removed the nano HUD from alb that I had on to be able to self cast Inano's with beta symbs on. If you want to be able to cast the Inano in that exact equipment you will need towers aswell I currently have 46 towers and they add just exact enough so im able to self cast.

When it comes to pvp now im very free on my HUD setup. You can swap between combat board and defense board and hud2 deffensive/combat, when im absolute in AR setup I can maintane 3.6k AR.

When im in BS I use full AR setup and I swap to def setup if I meet fixer or soldiers otherwise I crush peeople with 3.6k AR