ANOTHER sec10 solja

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Forcenum
Big Leet

ANOTHER sec10 solja

Post by Forcenum »

So, not too much to do at work today, so i messed around with some ideas and setups on my upcoming sec10 soldier, and ended up with wanting to try the cowboy approach.
The obvious, both for desent damage and more important, Ip wise would be a spb, but i dont want to be like everybody else. Also heard that a good pistol setup should OD pere.

The reason for making a sec10 soldier is for farming, farming and more farming. So i wanna kill as many mobs, as fast as possible, and ofc survive the nasty cha's

So, i guess add damage is a must, but im kinda short on cash, so i guess the only thing i might invest in is a Dchest. (Btw, the hood of the goddess, andyone know where, or how much?)
And get FA as high as possible to try to get as close to the the 11 sec recharge cap i can (anyone know the skill required btw?)

So i made this setup, with a add damage of up to 450 total (depending on how hight gloves i can loot/get on and some other items)

Have some conserns about the level 150 symbs, as they add alot of good stuff, but are low level. symbs or implants?

Please add comments and stuff, got about 500 mill atm, and can ofc grind some more on MP if there are some items i "must have", but the idea is to level the mp to tl7 and use the sol as the credz-farmer.
Forcenum - 220/25/63 Enfo - Retired
Anumirath - 200/25/54 Meta - One man Army
Saidin - 205/19/55 Keeper - DD in the making
Frontforce - 150/13/30 Soldier - Sector 10 bountyhunter
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Re: ANOTHER sec10 solja

Post by Rulzern »

You need 1475 FA to cap the recharge on the JPGPP.
Morgo
Little Leet

Re: ANOTHER sec10 solja

Post by Morgo »

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=104751 <- This is the setup my solja is using.