Jobe Clusters

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
InsaneEvan
Strong Leet

Jobe Clusters

Post by InsaneEvan »

Right, at the moment I'm building my 200 implants (at 150 I figured it was time to get out of my store-bought 100s), and I'd like to put a few tasty Jobe Clusters in, but I have a few questions...

1. Froobs CAN use JCs, right? I'm pretty sure they can, but confirmation would be nice.

B) How much do they cost from the Vendor in Jobe, and what types/what QLs are sold. Are they random, like the RK shops?

Thirdly, I'm 95% sure that they're NOT nodrop, but, again, is this right?

Fourthly, would be it be cheeky to ask if someone with the expansions could buy them and I'd pay them back?

I'll pay for any info with hugs...

Ev
"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate; it is that we are powerful beyond measure"
Marianne Williamson
Axirillon
Big Leet

Re: Jobe Clusters

Post by Axirillon »

He he, lemme answer all 4 questions with aye, aye, aye and aye. The vendor isn't that hard to reach tho it may require a day or so since ql's vary just like with normal shops, also the requirements to build em are a tad bit different requiring qft and psychology fer some. Also jobe clusters put a title lock on yer imps, iirc TL 4 for 1-200, not sure about higher qls. It may be a bit irrelevant to you but it's also impossible to build jobe imps with a req lower than TL4 so don't even bother thinking o putting em on a sub level 100 toon ;). If I am on feel free to ask me to check the vendor, as I mentioned it's not too much an effort.

- Axi

A little edit, side note on the 2nd question, not all types are bein sold by the vendor, but most are, they tend to get hard to find ql 200+ since jobe clusters can't be rolled. The can be a bit pricey but I don't recall that they are more than a few 100k's.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Just ask when you need one and we'll go and get it. :)
InsaneEvan
Strong Leet

Post by InsaneEvan »

Awesome, thanks guys!
Hugs for Axi and Chris.
"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate; it is that we are powerful beyond measure"
Marianne Williamson
Phoenix
Strong Leet

Post by Phoenix »

To add to and correct some info given imps with Jobe clusters have higher equip requirements than those without Jobe clusters. Also the lowest QL imp a Jobe cluster can go in is QL 100. An imp of exactly QL 100 will have a TL 3 requirement while at QL 101-200 they have a TL 4 requirement. That can be great for some bonuses like the XP one as the difference between the bonus of a QL 100 one and a QL 200 one is quite small while you can get it on at lvl 50 at QL 100 rather than lvl 100 for a QL 101-200.
InsaneEvan
Strong Leet

Post by InsaneEvan »

Cheers Phoenix, but that won't be a problem as the implants are going to be QL 200, and are going on my TL5 and will be staying on him (hopefully) for a while :)
Marianne Williamson