Grimmy's Stuff - Need your input! ;D

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Grimdari
Leet

Grimmy's Stuff - Need your input! ;D

Post by Grimdari »

Suggestions are welcome!!!

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=41793

What ya guys think? What do I need to change?
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

1st; Token board! Those evades can't be worth the HP/nano/addalldef from a token board. If you dont have the mental stability to farm 1k board, atleast get a cyborg one.
Some new symbs could do some good too.
Grimdari
Leet

Post by Grimdari »

I have the Cyborg token board that I swap out when needed. I am starting to farm token guns on Zoe, so maybe ill get my 2500 board one of these years hehe. Symbs around the ql I can use are very expensive too. Any other suggestions?
Fixerflash
Mini Leet

Post by Fixerflash »

if you are looking to get better symbs, you may want to farm CRU's for cash. I typically make around 10 mil creds just from boss loot after about 4 missions. Then if I get any CRU, I stick them in my bank until I see someone wanting to buy CRU, most ppl buying CRU will pay 100k per ql, and I usually give a bit of a discount if they buy my entire bulk set. Another choice besides symbs is refined implants, you won't get as many bonuses, but the ones you do get will be higher. Might be good for spots like the ear, and wrists, as they don't always give the most useful bonuses. Definitely symbs that give nano boosts, and health are nice to have though.
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

+crit items missing (not saying you need them ALL but you have lots of possibilities):

+2
Aquarius Calculator (Zods, <>400pts)

ObiTom's Nano Calculator (Zods, <>400 pts + a 1pt APF item)

+1
Aim of Libra (Zods)

Dustbrigade Commander Chestpiece (but otherwise not much use, you might want Dchest, AI chest, Beast chest etc)

Globe of Clarity * 2 (Tara or <>220M)

Ring of Burning Flesh (semi-rare Inferno drop, buyable but UNIQUE so you can't buy from AI terminals)

Spirit Shroud of the Artillery (semi-rare drop from Penumbra Notum Scourges ... best back item in game)

... if you did go for all of that, that's another +10% crit ... its alot of work and/or money ... but that is how MAs stay maxed on dmg. Get a BoB or two for high AC mobs, and use fists on others.

Or just play Zoe if she's more fun :)
Female
Strong Leet

Post by Female »

Ring of Burning Flesh is enfo only item
Fili8
Leet

Post by Fili8 »

I would use MoR on veracious place maybe... and change lion's sleeve to apocalypse.
Grimdari
Leet

Post by Grimdari »

Great input Hyde! Thanks!

Grimmy is 209 and has been for a few weeks now. Aggrivating that I am having so much more fun on Zoe. I think because I assumed Grimmy would be more powerful than she is.

The items that you listed, Hyde, will take forever. I am looking at the items for Zoe and they seem to be far easier to get than items for Grimmy. What gives? Check out the post of Zoe's gear as opposed to Grimmys. Look at Zoe's defense modifier compared to Grimmys. Wtf? Shouldn't I have a higher heal delta? Zoe's max health is equal to Grimmys.

What am I doing wrong? Does anyone have a good MA equipment config saved on AUNO that I could look at?