Fixer weappon.

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Generations
Mini Leet

Fixer weappon.

Post by Generations »

Hey, i haven't played AO for a looong time but im back now :)

My fixer Ompsphil needs a weapon upgrade, so i wondered if any one have some left ower weappons for a 172 fixer, i have to say i have forgotten all about tweaking so i might need a hand there a swell :)

Or one that can help me buy one from marked, and then tweak it on with me :) That would bee nice :)

Please contact me in game Generations or Omosphil
Chrisax
President

Re: Fixer weappon.

Post by Chrisax »

WB Generations. :)

Sorry, you asked several times online and we were always in raids at those times. :(

Remind us please: is your current account paid or froob? That changes things a lot for weapons and twinking.

Also, if you are leveling, I won't recommend to spend too much time on twinking as you'll have outgrow the equipemnt a week later.

That said, I hope our fixers experts will answer more specifically to your question. I have some ideas but their opinions would be better.
Generations
Mini Leet

Post by Generations »

Chrisax wrote:WB Generations. :)

Sorry, you asked several times online and we were always in raids at those times. :(

Remind us please: is your current account paid or froob? That changes things a lot for weapons and twinking.

Also, if you are leveling, I won't recommend to spend too much time on twinking as you'll have outgrow the equipemnt a week later.

That said, I hope our fixers experts will answer more specifically to your question. I have some ideas but their opinions would be better.
Thx for replying :)

Im payed customer, with the latest expansions.
Was told that i should spend on Symbs instead of weapon, but i looked at the marked searcher, and couldent find any that suited my needs, or the range i can equip :(
All those that is for fixer is range 230+ QL :(
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

If you have money, I'd go with a 175-200 hawk MK6.

You'll need supple or combined armour for that.

If you don't have that armour, you won't get full auto recharge fast enough to make a big difference.

In that case, go with a 240-260 syndicate messenger gun. better min dmg than your PB, and higher crit. Works great for leveling.

Those go for about 100m, but we might have one around in the org bank, or one to lend.

If you can't afford that, then you've got the best gun available.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

As I said today (but I was stuck in a war), please remind me and we'll look in org bank if we have some symbiants that can help.
Generations
Mini Leet

Post by Generations »

noobas wrote:If you have money, I'd go with a 175-200 hawk MK6.

You'll need supple or combined armour for that.

If you don't have that armour, you won't get full auto recharge fast enough to make a big difference.

In that case, go with a 240-260 syndicate messenger gun. better min dmg than your PB, and higher crit. Works great for leveling.

Those go for about 100m, but we might have one around in the org bank, or one to lend.

If you can't afford that, then you've got the best gun available.
I bought me a 250 syndicate messenger gun. but i havent been able to get it on yet :(
Even with the help of Ruah sniff :D

Cant get symbs from the marked, all are to high lvl or none there for fixer :(
If any one have some left over from when they leveled the fixer let me know, i would like to buy them from you.