Level 90 or 95 PVP MA

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
noobas
Leetissimo!

Level 90 or 95 PVP MA

Post by noobas »

Thinking about a level 90 or 95 PVP NR3 MA.

Setup is geared towards evade close, dodge range, bow, rifle, MA skill and Aimed shot.

I've got a setup I've been playing around with in my head.

I'm thinking stuff like:
vagabond cloak
boots of dancing king
level 141 combined commandos in sleeve/chest/pants
lvl 199 sureshot glasses
125 penultimate ofab gloves (arguable)
ring of haste+fractured nightmare
Collar de la cripta

For a weapon, it's fist on towers, then swap immediately to bow for PVP, with kiting.

The trick is this:

if you have low HP, high evade, and enough bow to swap it selfed, you can go NR3, CB2, acro2, and a couple perks in disharmony to provide a bit of extra trickle HP. Now, the beauty of this setup is simple: NR 3 means no drains, NR3 also means no nanoskills, which means lots of IP for bow/SO/AS/MA/dimach

A 90 MA could go as low HP as about 1.2k I think, without making to many sacrifices, WHICH means that even in a bow swap setup (not MA skill setup), a red dawn would CH you.

Other healing comes from: First aid stims provide 1/3 of full HP, and,
Tree of enlightenment would be great for popping against towers or attackers for a 290 heal (another 1/4-1/3 of HP heal).

your main problem would be dealing with 11s AS's from NR3 agents. Traders you wouldn't likely need to worry about, enforcers COULD be slightly problematic, but, I doubt they could perk you in the setup I proposed. ofc, full def is necessity, and, a 275 scope would ensure roughly 15-16 second AS recharge.

The beauty of this setup is moderate dmg on towers, but, decent damage in PVP, and, serious survivability based on 40s CH's (red dawn), and solid OSbing. Dimach IP'd also means a -75 nanoskill debuff from zap nano on enforcers, who might get screwed seriously with that running on them.

Since union arbalest is 67% rifle/33% bow, here are the OSB's that would really work well:

1. unexpected attack
2. TTS
3. MOP
4. RRFE
5. HNQ
6. Martial Arts mastery
7. fire fist if necessary (to allign dmg) from bow and fist
8. GSF

These are all the buffs you'd need to perform well, and, guess what: all OSBable.

So, What I'm wondering is breed: atrox for wit+limber or, opi for lower HP, slightly higher evades and higher commando/sureshot, with 3 more AI perks for ranger?

Anyone have any suggestions?
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln