Fistystrader

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Fistystrader

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Well as some of you know, I have rolled a froob trader. This time I spent much time on noob island completing all of the quests...and in doing so I learned a lot. For me that is a testament as to why we have a GREAT game to play as the depth and care put into practically every aspect of this game for playability and Re-playability in my opinion is unmatched compared to other mmorpgs out there. That said...I want to give a huge vote of thanks to Jenijen for the salamander armor and turning me on to the website that allowed me to complete the other quests. Bredin and the other folks Rhat et all...were more than generous and helpful in their comments and advice as well as having the usual fine sense of humor and particular patience which is a staple for evry one of you fine folks in this org and is why I am still honored and very thankful to be a member. Once on the mainland, I started kicking around subway but my patience in Noob island paid off as I was killing easier and felt better equipped. A couple of nights ago, I popped into the game with this toon smack at the feet of our Ultra Goombah 90mile An Hour Bossman Chrissax and....*blammo*, he gave me a whole kit of nanos, weapons, implants, and cash...I was speechless!

Now I really want to be able to learn more and grow a good toon that hopefully can contribute to the org in a meaningful way. As an aside, I should have my paid account back up and running in a couple of weeks...but in a way I am glad I took a break and rolled new toons as I said...I am learning a lot...but am still slow in the head...lol

Well, was looking a trader nano lines too...I thought that that would be a good approach to how to build this guy...anyway...thats all for now

as always...God bless you all and thanks you for all the friendship and fun...be well! see you all in game...hooooooooooooohah!
-There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count and those that can't.-
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Fistystrader

Post by Elrojo »

hey fisty,

good to hear you are enjoying stuff still.

I have to make this breif cos i've got to run to work but the key things to being a trader (i think) are as follows.

NCU - You need as much as you can, and since you are a trader you get nice CL buffs so equipping the almost impossible high belts should be relatively easy

Drain laddering - you will notice a lot of Plunder and Divest nanos are close together, so what traders do is cast the lowest divest they can, then the next step up plunder, then the next step up divest etc until you cant cast the next highest. This will allow you to get a great weapon on, but also debuffs the other mobs enough that they wont be able to hit you

"borrowing HP and nano" - You have a few lines to take the nano points and HP from mobs and give it to yourself, or in a team setting, take from your own nano/HP and give it to the tank. Use this frequently as it does dmg to the mob and heals you!!

Nano pool - you will find with all this casting that your nano pool gets low fast and at low levels you have no NP tick. So get a good set of nano stims and use frequently. At really low levels a Med suit on a trader (to give good First aid skill), is a very good option.

Enjoy
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

ULTRA GOOMBAH!

I almost fell out of my chair!

have fun fisty! hope to see you on the weekends :)
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

:shock: Should I feel Ultra Goombah ?!
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

@ Crissax- lol sure you are da man!!! :mrgreen:

all in fun Chris! Hope no offense was taken! I just like horsing around :twisted:
-There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count and those that can't.-
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

Fistystrader was recently heard muttering:
"That damned guy controlling the keyboard out in the real world has parked me in the entrance to subway...occasionally, he sends some red cloaked propeller headed 90 mile an hour red bar toon gumbie who rousts me from my torpor and pukes up to me all sorts or real cool sheist which I can't possibly use at my lvl....then the red clowny lookin' cartoon nightmare dude casts some real good feeling sparkly spells on my poor lowbie muffin buttinski before I'm relegated to sitting on the cold subway floor again to with only the flipping subway fleas to commiserate with. What a world...what an existance....what a sore cold icy behind...and not a can of bug spray in sight...*mutter...mutter cough and sputter*...." :artist:
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

:rotf1: :rotf2: :rotf1:
General, Athen Paladins
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

doh! cold subway floor :/

you tried killing some dynas with him yet fisty? could go explore a bit :P
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
FiStYdaCLoWn
Strong Leet

Post by FiStYdaCLoWn »

I have a daily with him I need to complete...gottta go down and kill 3 mobs then down further and kill 3 others...but as soon as I get to the place where those infected things are (lvl below striking workers and architects etc) I get killed. Thats as deep as I have gotten with him. Thruth to tell, I have been playing my main now that Im on the paid accnt again but damn I like the subway. :wink: