150 atrox enforcer

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Wrongform
Little Leet

150 atrox enforcer

Post by Wrongform »

So i've been playing around doing some calculations etc trying to make the "dream enfo" so with this setup ive came up with really good stats

Auno link: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=172095

Here is what is required

1he twink

224 CM // Feet/legs/chest/head 23*4= // 92
Silken gloves // 40
Nball +28 (atleast) // 28
Glad cloak // 14
2 monofilamen tripler // 70
ql 200 implants // 210
Comp melee // 20
Wrangle // 132
1he buff // 100
pen ofab ql 225 sleeve // 60
5 perks in edged mastery // 56
8 perks in ai skill // 57
ado brain // 25
Le research // 65
base skill // 641
Combat research hud // 30

Total = // 1640 1he

Multi melee twink

BBQ pillow // 50
Jugglers treat // 10
Shuffling finger // 10
Melee figther control manual // 4
Close combat fighther's manual of control // 4
cloak of reanimate glad // 14
Vanya's Pearl of the Right Brain on neck // 3
Implants // 210
Perks/research // 245
Ado brain // 100
4x CM parts // 92
Enforcer pen sleevex2 // 46
Comp melee expertise // 20
Base skill // 609

Total // 1417 MM

Just wanted to share this with you guys :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: 150 atrox enforcer

Post by noobas »

Depending on what you want to get on, there are several options to increase your skill substantially.

For example, you have not included trickle in your calculations.

Just roughly speaking, you should have about 400-600 in the relevant base stats which will translate into 0.25*400 = 100 more skill (1h and MM).

Add to that a learning conductor (I have several, of many different QL's, everythign from 143 to 275), will add another 20-43 skill I think (1he/mm).

Finally, if you're really looking to push boundaries, you can hunt Chris for a contract change (it's highly unlikely you'd need this), for another 20 or so. Add to that contract trickle, and you can push out another 3 or so.

ON a 150 TWINK enforcer, I'd be lookign at 245-265 CM. Depending on your circumstances, cash, and what you'll be putting on after the armour, you may want to go with something slightly lower than higher. QL 223-225 CM is pretty much you basic run of the mill setup, everyone and their dog can do this QL, it's popular because people are lazy, and don't want to do bazzits quest. However, if youre really keen, you should definitly try for 245-265. 265 will be OE, but, you still get excellent max health (BD won't go OE, max health will), and 1he skill and MM skill doesn't go OE, for an extra 4*(27-23)=16 skill. (also can easily do 250 enf armour on sleeves I think 3 more skill on each)

Another thing that I would consider is making some twink imps. QL 200 is dead easy, and, if youre putting in a growing infantry eye (1188 treat) youre going to have 1200+ treat when thats in, probably close to 1250 if you do 6x yutto's infused NCU's, a visionist tool, and an ado key+biomech armour and a full PR.

With 1250 treat you should be able to get in QL 230 implants (just takign a guess), which will net you about 25-30 more skill in 1he/ and MM.

All in, thats:
100ish
say 30 for a tower
23 from contracts
16 from higher CM
6 more from 250 sleeves
25 more from QL 225-230 imps

For roughly 200 more overall - it may not be important though, for your purposes.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Axirillon
Big Leet

Post by Axirillon »

Remember to keep in mind what you want your toon to do, twinks perform well under many different circumstances yes, but as I see it you're focussing mainly on AR, for PvP this is important. However if your main goal is to perform well in PvM (sector10) for example you might want to consider a stamina based setup to lower HD/ND tick time, this doesn't mean that one rules out the other from performing well in the other playfields but there is more than one way to approach things. I must say I'm pretty impressed about your plan so far and will try to help ya realize it as we all will do ^^.

- Axi
Wrongform
Little Leet

Post by Wrongform »

Thanks for reply's guys :) yeah noobas there is alot of things i didnt include due to its not really worth it, ill still use a ql 260 SoW and if i do all of those twinking you said ill maybe get ql 250 - 255 Kyr axe instead of ql 240 - 242 one, and ql 250ish CM's is something ill want to do in the future, ill easily do bazzit quests no problem :) this setup is just for getting on 2 weapons that works great for both PvP and PvE

And Axi the final setup im going to use on this enforcer will be good enough to solo anything i want in s10 with ease (no boss tho) and being able to pwn in BS/tower/pvp general without changing equips :)

This project i got its just for fun mostly not trying to achive any specific stuff than to be good, and if i get my setup done ill be good, no need to be "god" yet ;p hehe, so this project will make an enf capable of boosting friends characters by osting nasc hecks, teaming wiith them on ely hecks killing quicker etc, being able to farm creds for my higher level toons etc and go pwn clams once in a while :D

Here is a little idea on what the final equipment could be when im 100% done twinking;
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=172168