NT now -> goal -> wishlist

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Elrojo
BacoTroll

NT now -> goal -> wishlist

Post by Elrojo »

Hi Guys,

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=166352 is my crat so far today. He's AI 28 atm and has finished research that adds to abilities (though not LE70 atm).

The goal is for PvP. This is the goal http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=172541 as you can see i think i just have the alphas to go. nubs suggested using the eJathos for HP, so that is a possibility.

Wish List.
Easy stuff
Need to get some Pande spiritech thingies for treat
Need DB Combat Chest
Need Both belt tuners from LoX

Medium stuff
would be handy to have some twinking guns, pillows etc at the time. I'm not 100% sure what they will be yet.
Contracts need to be changed I guess (agi and stam prolly the hardest)
RA (NODROP) exterm beta (12man)

Hard Stuff
Neretva B-X

Thanks in advance
Axirillon
Big Leet

Re: NT now -> goal -> wishlist

Post by Axirillon »

Nerveta B-X is easier than you might think, when you have time remind me ;)

-Axi
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Contracts: easiest thing, just ask

Pillows, guns: org bank in most cases, just ask

DB Combat Chest (not the legs?!): one or two rounds in DB Instance 1 should make it. The best would be to give us a date due to your online times.

The rest is in fact more complicated: could need many rounds to get LoX belts upgrades and drops for analyzers in Pande are random from "ordinary" mobs. Neretva is not too hard if you have a team or at least a leader who knows the job; still need a healer and a few people.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Some thoughts on your deck:

Replace that woefully useless yuttos mem with one of these perhaps?
70 NCU
Protected Safeguarded NCU Memory Unit 25 evades + 25 AAD
120 NCU
Virgo's Practical Spirit Helper - 6 to all nano skills
Well Balanced Spirit Helper of Libra - 15 NR + 12 PM
Capricorn's Reliable Memory - 12 NR + 150 nano
Sagittarius's Hearty Spirit Helper - 12 MC + 120 nano
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Ima's really good with neretva.

I'll help you too if you need mroe DD.

I'd go with Jathos moly chest+ http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=267938

on back. extra 2100 HP, and only lose about 64+30-25-20=50 evades.. but gain AAD, so AAD>evades anyway.. but, the extra 2100 HP is wayyyy better.

Evades won't help you vs most profs who you want it to help against anyway, but, HP helps vs all.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Aha! Thanks rulzie, I do have that evade ncu. I knew I'd replaced all my yuttos. I also thought that all the db mems add hp. So could help for hp set up.

I only need the db chest boss cos I have the rest. 3 sleeves even!

Regarding the belt stuff boss it's not going to be too hard ppl sell a lot, but also i have a bit of time off over Easter so I can farm.

Most annoying will be neretva. Just doesn't seem to be anyone doing it lately.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

update. Thanks to those who helped boomy & I to complete neretva. Chris especially who died so many times!

I got almost all alphas in http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=166352 is what i am at atm. But now its clear i need the yellow belt for agi. and still missing RA beta from 12man, but i can whack in the intel and update later.

I was expecting more AAD/Defence tbh. I have 1910 evade/2014 dodge & 1954 Duck. + the 870 AAD its pretty crappy, so not sure what I am missing.

With NR1 i can still cast all nanos and i have 2955 NR, which is nice. But again bad AAD.

Helps
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

870 AAD isn't too bad.

In PVM situations, you'll have blinds at your disposal (-240 AAO?) so that is like getting AAD.

Other than that, NT's, to my knowledge operate more like tanks in PVP. use your NS2, your DTN's, and absorbs.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

noobas ya I see i am supposed to just use nano pool to reduce dmg taken. NBG is also what is used to sacrifice NP for HP. I dont have NS2 and its crazy priced too iirc.

I dont know what DTN is.

I have a 5K absorb with the DB nm HUD and a 1K absorb from the nano. Problem is that this 6K goes very fast. And if i absorb 25K dmg (my current nanopool), what am i supposed to attack with? I know my regen is pretty fast. But most toons can whip out more that 25K in an alpha easily.

Regarding the Blind. I dont have the -240 one, BUT most toons will have blind resist anyhow, so its like losing the AAD option. I will have to perk DWL for some extra evades.

In reality I was just annoyed that I did all that work and its produced a moderately effective toon. I know with time the PvP will become easier and I will get more effective. My Crat, who is in all alphas, has something like 3800 AAD permanantly and high NR.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Elrojo wrote:My Crat, who is in all alphas, has something like 3800 AAD permanantly and high NR.
Crats have a different defensive toolset, so it can't really be compared 1/1.

DTN is Damage To Nano, the Nanobot Shelter (25% reflect*) line and Nanobot Guard (90% reflect, but 30 minute lockout and drains your nano).

Also remember that using NS and NS2 locks you out from using doubles and triples, not sure how that influences TL7 PvP strategy, but it's something to keep in mind.

*not really a reflect, as it also reduces caps from 30% to 22.5%, as opposed to reflects, which don't have an effect on caps, it also reduces damage from reflect-ignoring attacks
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

who's this rulz guy!?

more in game time PLOX!

almost zero NT's use offensive focus. You got boatloads of tools in def focus.

The trick rojo, is to use the defenses in the order which will deplete your nanopool the slowest, or, with the most time remaining to use other defences.

Now, don't take this word for word, because I don't know exactly how it works, but, the obvious method is to use the damage to nano /reflect one WITH your nanomage absorb, then, your second relfect, like the 90% one, WITH your NM primary perk (the other coon you have).

The reflect+coon= very very strong defence, since, the damage is FIRST reduced by reflects, THEN that amount is subtracted from your layers. doing this in the proper order results in a layer effect of:

5000/(1-0.9) =50000 layers and
5000/(1-(0.13+0.25))=8064 for example.

then, after both those are depleted, you pop your NS2, etc.

By that time, you can kill pretty much anyone.