170 PVP agent

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
noobas
Leetissimo!

170 PVP agent

Post by noobas »

This is a defensive setup Agent for PVP.

This setup will be extremely effective when combined with ambient auras such as 90AAD from keeper, 78 evades from GSF, and 180 evades from advies howl of the wolf.

Even without, it's still very strong.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=176972

note: belt is S7 belt, CR is viral S7 nano replenisher, HHAB is S7 ring.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: 170 PVP agent

Post by noobas »

Well, I finished the setup last night.

I'll play with this a bit, but, generally, I think this setup will be prety strong.

I ran a couple numbers, and with leader of the pack (Mud), GSF (alt), and keeper aura (me), and a 150 transfer tower, this toon is sitting on about 2100 evades, easily enough to out-evade the hordes in mass PVP.

2100 certainly won't escape the 170 twink solds, or a ubah-enf with chall up, or even a top geared 170 keeper, BUT, it will avoid plenty of hits from advies, fixers, non-mega twink solds, most enfs, 99% of keepers, all pets, agents in doc, shade, heck, just about anyone.

Find me a omlet running with 2k+ AR in mass PVP, and I'll show you a worthy opponent.

Clearly, this setup relies on OSB's, which, to some extent, I'm completely fine with. I built this toon for Grind, so he can come out and pew with us. If mud is there... thats huge. I'll always be there too so that really makes for most of the OSB's.

He's sitting at 9900 HP self, so just over 10k OSb'd. Thats with a 150 life tower too. So, clearly this isn't a HP setup, and I'm fine with that. The evades are respectable. I'm hitting about 1500-1600 selfed. Pop a blind ring and I'm unperkable for 20 seconds. I've got 1700 conceal, and with options in FP enf FP sold FP trader, I think this is a very usable toon.. Also, I've got 400ish lava caps with about 1200 AR with them (1k SO+200ish AAO), enough to hit most advies in limber.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln