Evade setup FP advy Agents the new Advgent I mean Solper?

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
noobas
Leetissimo!

Evade setup FP advy Agents the new Advgent I mean Solper?

Post by noobas »

Aye.

Check the documentation.

1. Agents get evade perk line. (hello!)
2. Agents getting 100AAD on the ruse line (HELLO!)
3. Agents getting a 440@220 evade perk 45s dur, 65 rech (same as DOF/Limber) meaning strong evades for about 70% of the time
4. Advy is the only prof seeing NO debuffs (MA next best, with only 500 conceal loss).
5. Agents getting access to nearly EVERY nano, meaning BEST evade nanos in game at TL5 (wolf form+leader of the pack+stare of cerberus =214 evads (96 better than next best with Reduce Inertia)).
6. Advy heal pack exceptionally good (moonbeam+phoenix)

The only drawback will be interupt on phoenix.

However, don't forget all these changes are only in version 1.
Don't forget that advies will have a lot of flexibility as well in the rebalance nano docs.

Clearly, though, Agent FP advy Morph form wolf will be an extremely strong choice.

I'm calcing off the top of my head about 2k static evades (holy crap) at 170 in evades setup.

Front242 currently at about 1700 + 192LotP +100AAD+ whatever static evades from the evade perk line+340 from VP MA/advy/fixer perk = 2k static+2300 ish for 70% of the time.

Thats unperkable to everyone 70% of the time, and unperkable to everyone except enf+sold+possibly keeper for the other 30%.

Thats friggin epic. That and good heals. wow!

So, turns out I need some FP advy nanos on Front now.
Last edited by noobas on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Re: Evade setup FP advy Agents the new Advgent I mean Solper?

Post by Chrisax »

Smart you! :) GA agent somewht. Well imagined.