Zoe's equipment - NEED INPUT!

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Grimdari
Leet

Zoe's equipment - NEED INPUT!

Post by Grimdari »

Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Ok :)

First off you need to switch those nano aruls for some max hp or proj damage.

Second if you can dual two maranhee's then you can dual 2 kyr pistols around ql 190 which will boost your damage significantly.

Its also time to upgrade all those symbs :/
You can probably get persisting(220) in at 202 if you twink but certainly growing(200).
Also id suggest checking what the symbs buff and what you need as some spots are better as imps. (i.e i have an imp buffing burst in my right arm and one in my r.wrist buffing pistol/burst/fling)

Swap the left wrist for an imp buffing Multi Range/ Run / NR.

A Crit scope might be good if you go for the kyr pistols but isnt needed.

If you dont go pistols then i suggest talking to chris about possible weapon choices.

I assume you are reseting some perks. if not then get them out of enhance dna and first aid. Im sure if you look at chrisax's setup you can get a few ideas of where to spend the points :)

GL :)
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

lol doc :P Thats an uber Helmet!!!
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

pfft, only a gimp would wear that helmet!
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff
Grimdari
Leet

Post by Grimdari »

Ok, first ROFL at the helmet. :D

The perks I am using right now are to max out my INT/PSY so I can max out my T3 setup. Last night I was able to get Genius 3 completed, so at level 202 I was able to twink my int up to 953. So I was able to get wings to ql 251, chest to ql 250, legs to 249 and so on. However, I have only talked to Chris about what Alien perks to max, and I am doing that now. Oh, and the treatment perks are there so I can get in better symbs if I can ever farm/buy the ones I need.

Symbiants I am workin slowly on, because they are so expensive. I now hae 12 PB crystals saved up. (thanks to all those who donated novictum!) Hopefully I chose the right PBs to get the MP symbs I need.

On that note, should I go with Support/Extermination/Control symbs? If I mix and match, how should I mix/match? I tried to check other MP symb setups but couldn't find any. Chris doesn't have his listed. ;P

"Swap the left wrist for an imp buffing Multi Range/ Run / NR." Examples of what one would be called, Sillanto?

Right now I am using the pistols to buff int/psy as well. I have a pair of Kyz pistols around ql 140ish. I will put them in when I get T3 maxed.

Sill, what type of arul's would you suggest? I mean what are the HP ones called? The ones I'm wearing now were a gift from someone in AP, maybe hexy or yeen (miss her) or some other person I can't remember.

I like the idea of a crit scope, I need to farm one but not sure where to.

I still need two more FRN to finish gloves and one shoulder, but the egg works out well too.

Suggestions for rings? Or am I doing ok there?

Suggestions for utilities? Hud? Most of the ones Chris has in his setup are out of my league for some time to come.

I updated my perks a bit from what I changed last night.

Any more input?! :D
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

Currently my left wrist is:

Left-Wrist Implant: Multi Ranged, Shiny Jobe

The aruls dont have different names but they are all made with different gems.

The only ones that will be useful to you are the proj damage and max hp ones.

http://www.anarchyarcanum has some good tutorials.

Not sure which symb class is best for mp. it is probably best to check the stats and mix and match them to your needs.

the crit scope can either be rolled as mishion loot - Vision Enhancer. or got as general/ admeral loot in an ai raid - Viral Targeting Scope.
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Why an Hardcore CPU Upgrade? As a solitus MP you shouldn't have problems with nano. (On the other hand, if you have enough NCUs, no problem using a Hardcore CPU Upgrade).

Time for you to consider Zodiacs items and NCUs, and start farming points.

For MP, Control symbiants are the best (especially for heal delta), except if you want to use bow and therefore use some support ones.
Grimdari
Leet

Post by Grimdari »

I updated my T3 armor and a bunch of my Symbiants. So please take another quick look and lemme know if the symbs I chose were good. ;D

I have 10138 nano, for which I think is pretty good and nano delta is 106. Heal delta is kinda low at 85 I guess, what do you guys think?

What does skill lock modifier do?

Ok, why the harcore CPU? I have 558 NCU right now and I really don't even use 200 of that. As I upgrade symbs and my T3 I get more and more NCU, but don't use it. I am a nanomage btw, Chris. ;D

What Zodiac items are you thinking of? Farming points at Tara?
Grimdari
Leet

Post by Grimdari »

Thanks Fuze!! Love input. :D

I have modified a couple of my Symbs and will post those soon. Do you have examples of Nano Range increasers?

I have Type 4 and Type 1 alien pistols equipped now. So my damage is going up.

I use the Devalos Sleeves for the 60 nano skills buff. I checked T3 sleeves and they aren't very good.

I am one FRN away from getting a second T3 shoulder to replace the egg. Globe of Claritys are nice, but if I get any I will give to Grimdari, she is hurting for good gear. (again, why are MPs so much easier to equip than MA?)

My heal delta is really low, no idea what I should get to increase it. :( Suggestions?

The skill lock modifier came with the symbs I equipped. So it is just there because.

I am looking to replace my Arul Saba's for HP ones like someone else suggested.

Suggestions on replacing Deck 5? I have about 600 NCU and rarely, even on raids, run out.

More input!! hehe ;D
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

later on when you start pushing the DD you will need every bit of ncu you got :P

i know that control symbs have heal delta.
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Grimdari
Leet

Post by Grimdari »

Ok check again! Lots of new symbiants. Check heal delta too!

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=42377

I am looking for ql 210 or 220 Control Unit symbs for Brain, Chest, Feet and Right Hand. If I can get those in I am set for symbs until 212+.

Left hand. Symb or Imp?

For my HP arul sabas I need gems of the Eternal Juggarnaut.

I took Sill's suggestion for wrist. Got multiranged and nano resist in. Can't find a high enough run speed cluster to fit in it yet though.

Suggestions for Deck 5 please?
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

ql300 VC in Deck6,

Computer Deck Range Increaser and a few NT nano's increase nano range. The Computer Deck Range Increaser eats one of your Viral Mem-slots though :(
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Iqloo
Leet

Post by Iqloo »

Your armor - Your helmet

And there you go!

Don't hit me! - Hehe, ehh I would say just put that other shoulderpad on and you would be doing great. VTE's not helping you much, just giving you more of what you already have.
Grimdari
Leet

Post by Grimdari »

Thanks Alpha. :D

Iqloo ... I have no words ...