new L14 tra equip

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

new L14 tra equip

Post by Doom_Eater »

add what I forgot and change what you think thats better (its a fr00b)

tyty :P

Equip

EDIT: Platinum Filigree Ring set with a Black opal can't get higher as QL1 in equip :?
Last edited by Doom_Eater on Mon May 08, 2006 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Mortus
Maxi Leet

Post by Mortus »

You have a 5 slot belt but 6 NCU mems? And a ql200 CAS helmet :P
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

Mortus wrote:You have a 5 slot belt but 6 NCU mems? And a ql200 CAS helmet :P
oops :oops: made it in a hurry :lol:
?/
/?
Valkyrieval
Strong Leet

Post by Valkyrieval »

I think the Delegate Cloak would be marginally more useful.

You might also put a Ring of Luck, offensive or defensive, on the left finger. Either that or a Ring of Power - Elements. Every little bit helps.

For the wrists, I don't remember if any bracers of shielding/reflection drop for TL1 or not, but those could be helpful, of course. Alternatively, there's the Capsule of Thin Blood that drops from Ownz in Tir County, one of the low-level unique mobs.

HUD/Util items are slim pickings for froobs at that level, but you should probably put in a Treatment Library. Looks like you'll have the complit for not quite a QL100, and shouldn't be too difficult to get the 400 or so treatment req. That will add +6 First Aid / +10 Treatment.

Just a few more fine-tuning ideas. :-)
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

go for a Platinum Filigree Ring set with a Perfectly Cut Black opal for the fingers as at about ql 200 its +14 def with no reqs
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Sillanto wrote:go for a Platinum Filigree Ring set with a Perfectly Cut Black opal for the fingers as at about ql 200 its +14 def with no reqs
Nerf, another ring I need to get for taufix o.O

(I already have the PM SI adder, there is a PM TS adder too for better drains :P )

max ql ring of that kind you can make is 250 fyi.... :)
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Sillanto wrote:go for a Platinum Filigree Ring set with a Perfectly Cut Black opal for the fingers as at about ql 200 its +14 def with no reqs
It wxould be great to have a list of those rings. But btw, they are SL ones (unless I didn't understand you) so Doom or Alpha can't use them.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Chrisax wrote:
It wxould be great to have a list of those rings. But btw, they are SL ones (unless I didn't understand you) so Doom or Alpha can't use them.
Wrong Chrisax, however they use SL gems, they are seen by AO as fr00b rings. My fr00b L8 fixertwink uses one of those rings, with an Aquamarine. (PM SI hp) So, def. nice rings, especially for us fr00bs :D

Also, it is a must for you to perfectly cut the gem (adds at least 1 to each skill it buffs), set it in platinum (that gives you most benefits) and if possible with an ingot of (nearly) ql250.

The list of rings... :) The only thing is that it has some non-SL-gem-rings left in it, but I guess you can figure out yourself that that is just a question of ignoring :wink: One more warning, auno.org doesn't allow the ql of the ring to be changed. That's why you need to see ingame what a ql250 ring adds. Ql250 is the maximum ql for these rings, because the ql of the ingot determines the ql of the ring, and the max ql Small Platinum Ingot is 250 :roll:

Happy jewellery,

//Alpha
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

Valkyrieval wrote:I think the Delegate Cloak would be marginally more useful.

You might also put a Ring of Luck, offensive or defensive, on the left finger. Either that or a Ring of Power - Elements. Every little bit helps.

For the wrists, I don't remember if any bracers of shielding/reflection drop for TL1 or not, but those could be helpful, of course. Alternatively, there's the Capsule of Thin Blood that drops from Ownz in Tir County, one of the low-level unique mobs.

HUD/Util items are slim pickings for froobs at that level, but you should probably put in a Treatment Library. Looks like you'll have the complit for not quite a QL100, and shouldn't be too difficult to get the 400 or so treatment req. That will add +6 First Aid / +10 Treatment.

Just a few more fine-tuning ideas. :-)
Delegate Cloak isn't that usefull cuz of int psy req... since I'm trox :)

thx for capsules ;) forgot them :P

and ty you pointed on treat lib :P
?/
/?
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

fuze wrote:Since you seem to like the add all defense setup, use jobe and scourged of jobe bracers. Personally, I'd also use different armor and just get an HE for the nano problems. Just a couple of thoughts off the top of my head without looking up item level requirements. I never built any twinks below 25.

Nevermind the jobe bracers, I missed the part about being a froob.
:P ty anyway ;) and when you plan to get back ingame? :D can't w8 :)
?/
/?