Lowby twinks needed: in range of 30

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
noobas
Leetissimo!

Lowby twinks needed: in range of 30

Post by noobas »

I am building a 29 keeper tower killer

Note this is not a "PVP" toon, it's a tower destroyer... just doing a QL 29 keeper with styg. It's nothing special, but it will be nice support with decent damage.

There is very little real PVP at this level so you don't need to be able to fight against people, more usually, you just need to be able to take down a CT solo.

I'll also make another 29 toon to q/afk. the pair should be able to kill a CT with ease once completed.

setup for keeper is dead easy:

50 OFAB + whatever QL imps + styg.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
tommytanker
Maxi Leet

Re: Lowby twinks needed: in range of 30

Post by tommytanker »

That's exactly what mine is. Made it looong time ago when I upgraded, it was created to play with two more players (an agent and an enf or trader I think). I think he even has some twinking implants on LOL... and its funny how most people think he is super twinked haha

I would suggest you to take it to lvl30 for NR1. I had plans to finish mine but couldn't find 75 supple set and don't have the patience to farm a set tbh. If more people join up I can put a 1b prize for the top DD on a CT as I said before somewhere on the forums ;)

We gotta be fast enough to kill a CT before Doublebeater "Kooo sploits" shows up!