Need Help: Atrox Enforcer Alphas

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
AVelasquez
Little Leet

Need Help: Atrox Enforcer Alphas

Post by AVelasquez »

I've been following this guide, trying to get all the nodrops he uses in there:

http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=590788

I have most of what he uses with the exception of some yesdrops, in particular Ql300 buffing implants, bellum armor and abilities ncu. I'm also unsure how he managed to get the Mr needed for some of those weapons. He also seems to need multiple contracts at each stage to make it work.

If anyone out there has such items he could borrow and possibly with the know-how into enforcer alphas on trox i would really appreciate all help i can get into putting them on :cool:
Chrisax
President

Re: Need Help: Atrox Enforcer Alphas

Post by Chrisax »

AP buff items bank has of course QL300 ability implants and we also have abilities NCU QL300 (3).

Ask me online :D

As for contracts, we can swap them to help with twinking, ask too but remember contracts take two hours to activate.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

They aren't hard except for the brain.

We have all the stuff including (now that they are yesdrop) 300 RoC's, 300 RoTD's.

you will need either flycatcher's or the DB helmet.

The other thing that is necessity is the mediative gloves of aquarius. if you got all that (obv boc/bracers and stuff) then you should be alright.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
AVelasquez
Little Leet

Post by AVelasquez »

Boc/fly catchers/aquarius gloves/master bracer and bd bracer yes got all those. Also got all betas and intelli standing by.

Either I'm missing a few buffs but even with all those it seems like a touch and go in getting them in on my calculations. What is a Roc and Rotd ?
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

RoC = http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=238911

RoTD = http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=238915

RoC's are no longer nodrop, and I personally have 2 QL 300's and these are needed to put in brain.

You'll also need an intel contract+treatment contract

I don't think you need a juggling tower, but it comes down to within a couple points of intel and treatment, so, by no means is there wiggle room, there's only 1 setup that will get the brain on afaik.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

We have RoC and RoTD QL 300 too :) Just ask
AVelasquez
Little Leet

Post by AVelasquez »

Stage one complete! All 3 psychic requiring alphas are in.

Already in the stage two gear, all i need is to swap the psychic contract for a equal ql intel contract and the alpha brain should go in !

This is stage three gear:

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=174128

Does someone have those gloves? Also any ideas how to get those weapons on (0 ip spending) ?
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

that setup doesn't look good for sense.

do you not have lya sangi pads or nomad pads?

1x nomad pads QL 180+ will give a better sense rating than that robot brain, 2x will be much better imo than robot+VTE.

If you've already got your alpha brain in, you should be WAY over for treatment compared to what was needed to get brain in.

swap some of your treatment gear for more sense stuff.

Bellum badonis gloves are nice but I think you got some other options if you don't have any available:

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=268865
http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=268853 (300 hard to find)
http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=264240 (ofab)? decent second choice imo.

10 treat in foot you could replace with (esp if youre over on treat), I'd go with either 200 ND or kirch.

for the weaps, Do you really need those? if you're having a hard time with the weaps remember what you got available via buffs:

120+20+153 = 293 pistol 591 -293 = ~300 Pistol skill
20+50= 70 RE 395-70 = 325 RE skill
20+110= 130 burst 493-130= 363 burst skill
20 FA 591-20 = 571 FA skill
20+30= 50 fling shot 329 - 50 = 280 Fling

So your biggest problems, likely will be Full auto.

But, using AO skill simulator, you'll have a lot of trickle.
using finished research, and a standard twinking perk distribution, and the setup you've posted last, I have BASE values of:

Pistol: 325 (good)
RE: 273 (50 short)
Burst 317 (~50 short)
FA: 309 (261 short)
Fling: 325 (good)

So, your real problem is full auto. Imo, pop in a QL 200 Full auto Right arm implant (105), and then a 225+ supple set will get you there 7*23 = 161 and all the other stats as well.

If you don't have a 225 supple set, I can try to help you out, but you might need to explore some other options depending on what I've got around, we used to have a full set but Grind sold it a while back and we haven't replaced it yet.

I'd aim to make a FA Rarm and borrow a 300 set/225 set. either that or change those pistols to something more enforcer friendly.

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=123952

is easymode for a 20 point loss which you can make up with a lya /nomad pad.
AVelasquez
Little Leet

Post by AVelasquez »

Interesting noobas, thanks for the suggestions. Yes I will get the brain as soon as I get a org contract swap today I hope. I am over treatment but not as much as to drop the 100 treatment hud, since stage 3 is the eye and rhand and those gave treatment as well.
About the guns I was already considering 2x20 sense pistols, even easier than those to equip since I only have 3 parts of CC ql 300 from my eng.

I didn't noticed ofab gloves gave sense, that's a nice and fast option. As for the shoulder pads I didn't play the enfo when the Halloween was here so I never got lya pads. I was never lucky with nomad pads either or where they even drop if they still do.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Just adding a line: unfortunately we don't have Bellum Badonis gloves in orh bank... we have many things but never got that. (We have BB boots BTW)
AVelasquez
Little Leet

Post by AVelasquez »

Full alphas ON !!! :):)

Once brain got in, the rest kinda falled in place.

Ty liltwinkie, anseh, mace and all who helped with buffs and items to make this possible, and chris and noobas and all others ty:)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Congratulations!

Thats a big accomplishment and I know it's a lot of work so big props!

Just out of curiosity, did you go with a Right wrist 1hb/nanodelta implant, or alpha symb?

imo, you don't really need the ND nowadays because of the new stims.

perking genius + stims, and, if you use a ... wtf cancer time saving memory in decks it'll bang up your psychic to over 780 which means a 2s tick.

(you can also easily get over 2s tick with some items like Moly Jathos in, say, legs/chest, or something similar.)

What armour are you wearing, and is this enforcer for PVP or PVM or both?
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

=D> =D> =D>
AVelasquez
Little Leet

Post by AVelasquez »

Ty.

Noobas I went with alpha symb for max NR. I was using a Nd one and I didn't needed it. I don't need genius either. A cost from a mp/nt is all it takes, crats can buff 60 nd also but it's already overkill. Another reason for alpha was I didn't want to gave up completely on the PVP. So although it's mainly a PVM tank char maximized as such, I have enough IP left to max 1he and sneak attack and the alpha help by giving both weapon skills.

You don't need anything to reach 780 psychic tbh, atm I'm using a blue belt and I'm 40 above on psychic meaning I can now even swap it for a apf belt for more health and ncu and still maintain my 2sec nano delta tick.

This is the current setup:

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=192205

Auno didn't have it in the database, Deck1 is infused morphing memory (35NR, 120 ncu) and deck 5 is infused hardecore cpu (-15% nano cost 120 ncu).

Armor wise I plan to replace chest and pants for e. jathos in the future. Upgrading the HHaB, db3 bracer instead of masterpiece and gauntlet shoulderpads.

As for utils, I'm really close to self-cast everything without the need for the infused +50 in utils1, I miss something like 13 points in 1 nano skill. I might upgrade the hammer to a Kur which gives me 15 to that nano skill freeing up the utils 1 for another item (like acdc eventually). Gauntlet shoulderpads giving 20 nano skills would also fix it.