lvl 30 enf for towers

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Elrojo
BacoTroll

lvl 30 enf for towers

Post by Elrojo »

attached is the set up (proposed) so far.

Lowbie twinks are completely foreign to me so i have no idea about rings/bracers/Util/HUD etc

So feedback on perks etc are welcome

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=192723
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: lvl 30 enf for towers

Post by noobas »

a few easy things:

1. ely sanct in hud 1 (or you can use a sub 75 adrenaline factory)

2. pure novi ring is a pretty big investment- you might want to go with TOTW rings (notum/platinum are very reasonable, adding melee dmg, NCU and HP and AC's)

3. definitly a low QL bracer of striking force for left wrist

4. shoulders I can't remmber what you had, but if you are keen, do the sided clan shoulder quest (first aid/ 200 HP/200 nano), barrow strength is good, and otherwise, if you dont' do sided ques aim for a low QL neural interpreting ball (probably around 100 ish is reasonable and possible)

5. implants I'd aim for QL 110-120ish in key slots - definitly in all MM slots and 1hb slots. see if a head symb is available, and for nanoskills I'd aim to be able to cast the lowest rage, and the lowest mongo I think, I doubt you can do higher, and trim your IP like crazy - definitly get a CR from lasa (he does sub 60 AI raids a lot, talk to him and he'll fix you up - might take a few tries though).

6. I think your NCU setup is ok. You'll save a lot on IP if you only do a 225 CL belt, but realistically you really should be doing a 6 slot. If you stick with 5 slot, you'll be a bit shorter on NCU in general, but mem loops are pretty decent. You ideally want around 300 NCU. See where that gets you, then add 40 from fixer, and another 15 I think from ely sanct key. You can even add another 10 from fixer if he perks you with the NCU perk. you also get another 15 from belt that you would get from a 6 slot belt. All in, you're probably not bad.

7. Your real challenge will be in the difficult decision in whether you want to fight full agg or not. If you aren't casting sorbs, then you really want to be more def-ish. you dont' have a viral compiler, so your nano init will be crap. you won't have IP I think to spend there, and any investment will be near useless. Thus, you might as well save IP there, and go for fighting more aggish. I'd aim to get mongo instant cast and rage instant cast. You want to be playing as much def as possible.

More on this: you'll need 1055 melee init to get beaters 1/1 at full def, and thats not possible to do - but you can get closer than you might think: I'd triple implant melee init and make sure you can just about insta cast rage or insta cast it while raged. Then youll be able to keep up your melee init/NR/runspeed pretty nicely. I'd aim for about 80% def - ideally. which hopefully means your beaters are 1/1, and you can near insta cast mongo/rage.

8. 75 CM is nice - imo on a 30 twink you're gunna feel it. you should have pretty good health rating and pretty good AR. your beaters will do monster damage too. just an FYI tho, a 125 beater might cost you a friggin buttload of credits like 500m + range.

9 you won't be able to keep CM out of OE, so you'll lose some HP and AAD.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Atilise
Little Leet

Post by Atilise »

Simians's Bracelet - add melee damage and are in wrist slots, non-unique so you can have two if you cant get a AI bracer. Sense is a bit of a pain, but QL 60-70 ones can be obtained easily at named sided mobs I think (they do definitely drop from SL mobs).

Leave flurry just in inventory and put a Treatment Library in Utils 2 for more first aid

I should have a spare QL 160/164 6-slot belt kicking about that I'm not using so hit me up if you want to try equipping it.
tommytanker
Maxi Leet

Post by tommytanker »

I didn't see this threat before that's weird.

What do you think about 75 strong instead of CM? its a lot easier equip & have it 100% (what I mean is it will be 100%).

Eremite Macro Sensor is TL3 locked.

You might wanna go 29 as there are many 39's around? Not sure how important an extra Enf perk at that level could be...