100 agent

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Atilise
Little Leet

100 agent

Post by Atilise »

Currently levelled agent to 100 and building this set-up: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=191922

I think I can get all that on, boots will be tricky to make (no pun intended) but I think I can get the stats with IP and reset out, or go for QL 280ish instead if I fall short.

I could go Glimmering in right finger but that required HI, so would settle for Ely ring.

This is an alternate set-up: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=191927

Less evades but same offence and more run speed
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: 100 agent

Post by noobas »

looks nice

If I ever make that 100 crat, that would be a really nice teammate.

So is the plan NR3? I only saw zap nano. Edit, saw nanoshakes as well.

I notice you've got rifle implanted in RW and eye - I suppose you think you'll be capped on AS recharge already, so then you just go for more AR?

With a scope on you'll be pretty slow with inits if you're playing uber defensive (ie full def)... did you calc what your weap speed will be?

Even if it's like 2/1 it's not bad, and with decent AR your rifle normal will be pretty hard hitting anyway.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Atilise
Little Leet

Post by Atilise »

Yeah I'll already cap AS, 984 to cap, I should have 1050 with TTS. I heard that TL3/4 Agent FP traders are a real problem in towers right now, so decided an AR/evade set-up with almost cap Run Speed would be best so I can AS-kite and still land perks.

with OS i'd have around 350 inits, which means agg/def would need to be 58% to shoot 1/1. So I think full def would be around 2.5/1.
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

Have you documented any ideas about the 100 crat noobas? If so, pls PM me a link (so as not to keep spamming this thread off topic, sorry for that). I have a level 100 crat I created for Foremans, but recently used him in a tower fight. It would maybe be nice to be able to be more effective at towers.
General, Athen Paladins
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

sure bredin.

I'll make a auno setup. but, basically it's a dead simple configuration:

fll evades (QL 200 AAD/evade imps), full CS (combiend scouts), giving super decent nanoskills and evades (AND.... psychology).

Weapon is briefcase of holding - so you basically got melee, which sucks, but super good AR (psychology is attack skill), and undrainable AR.

So you fight full def spamming init debuffs and nukes and roots (basicallly an NT with lower NR, and a melee hit, pets and a super team evades enabler with heroic measures).
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

Cool ty.
General, Athen Paladins