21 Agent

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

21 Agent

Post by Backstabbah »

After spending about 3 weeks working on this guy, hes finally done, and I feel confident in him.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=194085

His current setup offers about a 19 second AS recharge, might be lower, I just spend 2 days twinking a ql100 Ransacking tower onto him.

Traders Can tear him up, but he can also tear up a trader if he gets ahold of one first. I have evaded a couple casts of drains though, so Im hoping the NR pays off for him. (Refer to Head Implant)

He is not using Kizzermole Gumboils YET, and honestly Im still trying to figure out a way to make that happen, Im about 30 points short of it, if I ditch 1 OSB, and FP trader for predrains, I can use them, but otherwise, I havent found a way to gain that 30ish points I lack.

He is able to equip a higher Perennium Sniper rifle, however, I went with something that I could still keep out of OE if a GIMP trader manages to get 1 drain on me. I can give up about 46 points and stay out of OE with a 140 rifle. Thats with UA running of course.

Completely OSB Reliant, I run around perma RRFE, UA, TTS, GSF, HnQ, advy Shield (Better shield dmg than CS, but doesnt buff HP, but this with RRFE and the person hitting you takes 94 dmg every time they hit you, which hurts a lot in lowbie wars, people can end up killing themselves on your shield if they are unbuffed gimps, most half ass twinks this level barely have 1k hp, I have 1849 fully buffed, a bit more with gauntlet buff.), Behe, Comp Attri, Ranged, Special Ranged. 334 NCU of 336 NCU with my setup You gotta have the lowbie fixer ncu perk as well to achieve this. As the setup actually only gives 326 NCU.

Any questions, feel free to ask away! And please mention any flaws or things you believe I could improve on, this is my first lowbie twink in like 4 years.
Rocts - MA // Backstabbah - Shade // Deadwreck - Enf
Tower War and PvP Perfectionist
Come Check Out My Live Stream @Twitch.TV!
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: 21 Agent

Post by noobas »

whats your alpha consist of if you aren't using kizzer, and only 1 special?
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Post by Backstabbah »

at the moment its AS until I figure out how to get either 1. More NCU to hold self drains, or 2. Get more Throwing Object.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

there's a buff for SO, but it's called "thrown objects" or something similar, in the general nano shop.

only adds 20 though (it's not included in the comps, unfortunately)
Atilise
Little Leet

Post by Atilise »

All i can think of is the +10 Artillery ring but that conflicts with NCU ring.

There is also http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=225774&ql=50 , but its only +2

You could go omni and get their version for it aswell, but then again thats just +4 altogether so probably not worth the bother.

There is ways of getting more NCU, my froob 21 trader has 355, but you would have to make some sacrifices of course, so it's entirely up to you wither or not you think its worth it.

Is your NCU the best you can get? if you could scrape together 20 more points than the NCU in your equip, you could go for QL 144 mems (421 CL) which give 2 NCU more each.

Poetic Pants give 19 NCU, but of course, give not much else.

QL 75 Ofab chest gives 9, but you'd only get AS and not any rifle skill.

12 + 19 + 9 = 40 more NCU

But like I said, there are a lot of drawbacks (apart from the NCU memories) so whither or not you feel its worth it is up to you.
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Post by Backstabbah »

My other option is to reimplant my left wrist, lose 25 rifle, and gain 25 Throwing object, which would make up for it. I would only need to find 2 more NCU to be able to buff the +20 Noobas is speaking of, requires 4 NCU, and keep all other OSBs (I totally forgot comps didnt give it, and I knew that from years back when I made a 25 trader that used Kizzer's).

Side note, can you think of any other 21 agent youve seen using Kizzers? Its super easy at 25 because of the extra IP as far as my calcs go, but not at 21.

I had to not IP runspeed or evade cls to have the IP to do this build btw. I figured I could hopefully kite melee professions.
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Post by Backstabbah »

Also, I could do higher mems very easily if I had a Pioneer Backpack, to use a better QL Comp Lit Tutoring Device. If you guys have one, or know of one I could use, I would love to use it.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I have a PBP.

lets talk tonight - but I'll be redoing MA for PVM, so full IPR and all that crap tonight, redoing alphas.
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Post by Backstabbah »

10-4, that and aban falas are about the only twink gear Ive never been able to aquire. Everytime ive seen one for sale, I havent had the creds ready to spend XD
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Post by Backstabbah »

and yes, we can talk about tonight, know that I wont need it for several days, possibly a week, I now will have to spend time rolling ql144 memories or whatever I can calc and see I am able to get, It took me a full week to roll missions to blitz for 6x ql140s already, so it is by no means any rush on a PBP
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I'll look at my bags and see what I've got available for NCU's.