KMP/Jobe help!

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Miltiades
Mini Leet

KMP/Jobe help!

Post by Miltiades »

i'm seriously considering going KMP/JPGPP atm i think i can equip a 170 KMP type 5. but can any1 give me suggestions on armor to help buff my smg skill? i know SS hads SMH and tier2 or carlos danger pants would buff it sum, but anything else buff it alot? ty
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

I would go for KEP (Kyr Energy Pistol) instead of KMP, RE is easier to buff I think, and soldiers use it later on as well :) Or just get a Kyr Pistol! :D
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Krsfenris
Leet

Post by Krsfenris »

I agree with Alpha about the Re pistol if your going to be PvP'ing some.The type 3 carabine uses the same skill and are a lovely weapon vs those pesky evade proffs :-) if your not going to pvp.. id go for Kmp/jobe,ive never tryed it myself.. but using the Re+Jobe on Fenris and deal nice damage compared to the Spb.. @ 220 atleast. The only pain with that combo is the split Dmg type,you have Radiation and Energy rather than pure ener witch requires a lot of expencive Dmg gear (rbp/commado armor) to reach it's full potential.
so for a pure PvM setup i think you would be better off going Smg as you can get your arul's and rings to support both your weapons.. and those lovely Electrophoridae gloves adding lots of ener dmg too :D

Here's a few buffing items if you decide on Smg (some a bit hard to get as theyre nodrop :\ ). keep in mind Le is getting close though.. it may add that BIG nasty looking asssult rifle we have been waiting for.. atleast me :)

Soldier T2 pants +24 at ql160,T3 starts with +36,Carlos pants +20 as an alternative
Seburo M35 Somber, +28 smg at ql 175 (only ql it exists)
Vanya's Pearl of the Left Brain x2, +6
Superior Sentinel Armor Helmet, +8
Small Ebony Figurine, +8
Gloves of Azure Reveries, +8
Trench Soldier's Straps(back item), +1-9 depending on its ql. Pernicious Energy Shield adds slightly more but nodrop.
Artillery Crepuscule Leather Sleeve, +1-12 depending on ql,tradeskill armor im not quite sure how to make :>
Heavy Distance Weapons Guide, +4 around ql200
Guardian Conductor of Ransacking adds up to 45 depending on ql (in case there is a free slot on a tower site you may use :) )
Theres also Pernicious / Blue force armor,but theyre nodrop and im not quite sure where to specificly camp them atm,heard some say penumbra hollows for Pernicious.. but havent tested myself yet 8-[

Forgot the Artillery eye dont add Smg,if you can get your hads on a Exterminator Occular Enhancment (Ai general/admiral loot) low enugh to actually be usable it would help you a bit. They add 25 around ql100 above 150 they start getting silly reqs :shock:

GL with the setup you chose,both are good imo :-)
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

Krs, when you get your SRPB please post damage comparisons :)
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Hyde wrote:Krs, when you get your SRPB please post damage comparisons :)
Krs is temp out of game... :cry: Rampage007 has it and tried it... the SRPB has about 128 more damage than the SPB 8) (Which is quite a lot :P )
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Krsfenris
Leet

Post by Krsfenris »

nice :) 128 more is quite noticable,hope it Od's my cowboy setup in some cases hehe. I kinda wish they upgraded the Collaborator Assault Rifle instead though... :p
rampage
Strong Leet

Post by rampage »

SRPB does not come close to mimic adv setups. The only real noticable difference is the lower bullet FAs are coming closer to 15k cap.

Back on topic,

keep in mind if you do decide to pvp, to keep your weapon options open. any split dmg-type weapon choice means coccoon professions are that much harder. GL
rampage`
Proud Member of Athen Paladins :guns: