Ampad 201-220/Planner

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Ampad
Mini Leet

Ampad 201-220/Planner

Post by Ampad »

So I've finally grabbed a grasp of the game again and I'm back in the full swing of things. Sadly, I'm rather new to 200+ content so I could use a bit of advice in that regard.

My current gear: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=195314

Special Edition AR was unlisted on Auno
My belt is Viral, and NCU isn't a problem as I know how to deal with that.

Any advice on how to upgrade from here on out without spending too much money would be gladly accepted (I'm on welfare creds for a couple weeks until I can activate my other account).

Here is also my "planned" final build. Feel free to judge and give me feedback. I could also use some help figuring out which symbs would be most beneficial for me at that point seeing as I'm terrible at symbs. My eventual plan is to gear Ampad into a PvP AR sold, however this base setup is mainly so I can solo farm for bots for the gear.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=195026

Ampad is 201, currently.

Inf key - Incomplete
Gather sanc keys - None
Pande access - Incomplete
Alappaa pads - Have melting tool, and combat program. Need pads and Armor component.

Research - 42/70
AI - 16/30

Bazzit missions - 0%

My current goals are to hit AI 20, and get close to 60/70 research. Getting a level as a whole along the way is possible, however grinding out SK isn't my top priority at this time.

*Note: Will be updating this planner often for personal reference, and for any advice I could receive on my current path.*
Last edited by Ampad on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Earth is blocking my view of Venus. It has to go!"
Chrisax
President

Re: Ampad 201-220/Planner

Post by Chrisax »

Already:

- Inferno key: register when I open registration for next one, maybe next week

- Alappaa pads: we can do Alappaa with you some day this week

- Pande access, what do you lack? We can go kill Arachnis with you for the +10 ring but the new respawn time (20 minutes) is a nightmare, be aware of it

- You could use Arul Saba bracelets before you get DB or Albtraum bracers. What is your damage type? Energy?

- You may want to use the Syndicate Brain of the Grunt as head symbiant http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=268300
It's the final reward for the big Adonis brain quest. http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php?id ... 2F&pid=316
Talk to us for more information and help.
Ampad
Mini Leet

Post by Ampad »

Chrisax wrote:A What is your damage type?
Projectile, I do believe. As for Ado brain, I had completely forgot about that. I recall completing it on my Advy a while back, so I'll see about throwing my scuba gear on and doing that next week (State testing this week, so I'm unable to dedicate too much time to AO beyond short bursts of 15-20minutes at a time until after Friday). As for Inf key/Pande ring, neither are needed at this moment, as this is simply a personal planner I listed them, however it would be nice to get them before 220 at least.

I completely forgot about Arul Saba bracelets as well, I'll see about the price later tonight, or I'll just find the statics the gems drop in and get ready to camp them (Scheol, Ado, Pen, Inf, Alappaa are all the locations where they drop from if I remember correctly).
Last edited by Ampad on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I agree with chris.

What level are you now? *edit oh 201....

I think your first stop must be Adonis brain quest, as linked. That will add very good stats for you with minimal investment.

Projectile damage for SE carbine (4/4, 5/5 gem saba's aren't cheap, but have great resale, or you might be able to borrow some)

The upside, is almost anything you work on will be an improvement.

Here's some dead easy upgrades:

1. Khaeler sleeves (white sleeves adding 36 AR/ 36 full auto)
2. Get rid of those level 100 implants, and symbs... I'd look at QL 240 symbs (effective ____ symbiant, artillery unit aban)
3. vigorous if effective doesn't exist

4. Armour, sleeves will be easy, the rest will be slightly more difficult. as atrox, mid SL you should be able to equip SE head (OFAB) easily, and I'd skip the Icy pads and go straight for OFAB shoulders (35 AR in each slot, lots of HP/AC's), As well, OFAB backpiece, OFAB gloves (QL 300), OFAB pants QL300.

That leaves you only missing boots and chest.

At 215, you get Dust brigade chest and boots, and you're set.

* edit, if you're only 201, you really only need damage. Get arul saba's, replace low implants with QL 200 implants (ideally QL 200 implants with %xp , Ear/Leg/foot) and just bang out inf until you hit 215.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Ampad
Mini Leet

Post by Ampad »

noobas wrote: *Snip Snip*
Here's some dead easy upgrades:

1. Khaeler sleeves (white sleeves adding 36 AR/ 36 full auto)
2. Get rid of those level 100 implants, and symbs... I'd look at QL 240 symbs (effective ____ symbiant, artillery unit aban)
3. vigorous if effective doesn't exist

4. Armour, sleeves will be easy, the rest will be slightly more difficult. as atrox, mid SL you should be able to equip SE head (OFAB) easily, and I'd skip the Icy pads and go straight for OFAB shoulders (35 AR in each slot, lots of HP/AC's), As well, OFAB backpiece, OFAB gloves (QL 300), OFAB pants QL300.

I actually already possess two Khaeler sleeves. I took them off in favor of the Ofab I'm wearing because of the much better ACs. I'll see about getting the VP/Buying the ofab off of GMS, my big concern is that Ofab at 300 and these high level symbs have some really nasty requirements (I have a Vital Brain in one of my bags that requires I have an extra 600 in three of my abilities). So I'll need to do some research on different twinking items to boost up those stats to get everything on.

(http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=235420 the Vital Symb I have is apparently QL 260)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

240 symbs have a req of 781 I think, QL 250 symbs have req of 1063, so jumps by 400ish from 240-250.

That's why I suggested effective+vigorous.

you can get them on with a perk reset+buffs, and guantet and a set of QL 200 ability imps.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Yup to what Noobas said. :)

Regarding Arul Sabas, we have all high gems in org bank, just talk to me.

We may have lower ones (arbiter, monarch) too but they are easy to get anyhow.

We can look in org bank for symbiants. Not sure how we are on artillery symbiants at your level ATM though (and I can't see now: server crashed on me and I can't relog)
Bredin
Leetissimo!

Post by Bredin »

I have tons of arul saba gems too, let me know what you need
General, Athen Paladins