To Do List

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
noobas
Leetissimo!

To Do List

Post by noobas »

1. Excitation (164)

Pen key
Re-equip CSS hat
Get top Malaise (for 164)
Reperk

2. Bishrolledme (161)

pen key
buy persisting symbs (Rarm/ Rhand?)
twink on Hellfyre magma suit
* We have an extra 213 CSS suit which we could put on here instead of hellfire magma suit
Here's a proposed setup:
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=198395
Note this setup has 233 CC on it as well.

We could make one 233 set of CC, which I'm thinking MIGHT be better on soldier for overall DD, but Bish is also opi so it might be better to go with CSS on her and CC on bobdc2. Either way I think it's better to go with AI armour instead of an alternate choice.

3. Bobdc2 (170)

Level to 170
get VP for QL 250 peregrine pistol
build 233/244 CC suit (244 req's a +3 point agi contract to stay out of OE)
Here's a proposed setup:
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=198396
This setup is pretty good, I think the Jobe pistol with FA will be better overall for this application for a few reasons:
* PVT damage is significantly boosted
* range on onehander is atrocious
* ambient buffs will add considerable AR so FA should have a reasonable chance to land
* drawback is recharge on FA is about 3x longer than onehander AS, and energy dmg doesn't match main hand dmg

Which gives MB team:
keeper (170) (6s fast attack)
trader (158) (AS, slow, fling, nano debuffs)
crat (164) (AS, 14s)
advy (170 - 168?) (AS, 11s, burst/fling)
soldier (161) (burst/FA with AR, fling with KMP5) <- magma suit is weak here may be better to go with CC/CSS to reduce recharge. KMP5+JPGPG adds fling, slower burst but should lead to faster damage production in PVT +36 hits/min dual weild

Points of interest:

Soldier could be set up for evades which would provide quite good team defence in evasion with extra 140ish evades from advy, 90 from keeper and 310+50+50 from crat, add GSF 78 for 720 extra evades which puts soldier into "can't hit me" territory. (CSS suit helps a lot here)

crat/keeper/advy/trader should all be in 2500-2600 range of static evades/dodge providing significant defences against all but agent AS spam (Foob).
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: To Do List

Post by noobas »

Started 244 CC set yesterday.
Did AI daily on bobdc2/excitation/bishrolledme

need strong bots x6, basic armour gloves x2 + hat x2.

Refined Bobdc2 setup: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=198403

Refined Bish setup: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=198395

imo this setup for bishrolledme is REALLY good. On it's own, the evasion capability isn't fantastic, but this setup when teamed with advy/crat/keeper AND a trader to boost AR... is going to be very strong.

Something else I may also need to consider is the capability for all toons to play in NR1 on account of the trader buffing over 100 nanoskills as well.

With trader+CI (starting to be an NCU issue) I could put all casting toons in NR1 (advy seems obvious since I can do it anyway, soldier....!!!, keeper - not sure if it's worth it, and crat !!!!)

The main issue with crat, for example, would be the frustration of not being able to cast after death effectively without big OSB's since shes uber tight on IP already.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

More to-do's

Need:

Intel arti RW
Intel arti waist
Intel supp brain
Intel arti chest

Continent on reactivating Fix/enf acc.
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

Just hit me up for the basic ai helmet .. for some reason I have a whole bunch of em ..
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

oh thanks that'd be great
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

senare, thanks for offer but I just remembered that I've already got a head+gloves built.

Which is nice.

Ok, so now I have:

244 CC head
245 CC gloves
244 supple sleeve
244 supple sleeves

Which leaves me needing:

3*244 clumps/prist/mut
3x supple bots
5x strong bots

And I have:
all supples needed
2/5 strongs needed
3 244 clumps

and 2 EOE's 175-185.
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Post by Backstabbah »

Ill get my profile together for my 164 advy, he uses a 244 css suit, its out of OE without needing those contracts you talked about, I ran the calcs a few months ago, and I COULD do 264 or whatever is the next step up, but it would stay 75% OE, and I would gain NO AR, just evades, as the difference in loss from +aao and the gain in static skills would equal the same AR I currently have, but the static evades would be nice, just too much work for +14 evades. I just use an enhanced sense graft, (I am opi tho). 250 peregrine is cake at 170 (fairly easy anyways) I ran the calcs and I can barely squeeze into it at 164, and MUST have ransacking towers to keep it out of OE, so Ive opted not to use it currently since we have no towers...once we get TL5 squared away Ill equip mine.
Rocts - MA // Backstabbah - Shade // Deadwreck - Enf
Tower War and PvP Perfectionist
Come Check Out My Live Stream @Twitch.TV!
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Ok good to know about 225 vs 250 peregrine.

Bobdc2 is atrox so the agi is slightly shy to keep the CC out of OE.

As it is, I can't keep 213 CSS out of OE on him due to sense being much lower.

I intended on 250 peregrine.

I will have some time to think about it though with several rounds of BS to consider it. The plan is to get the 244 CC made, then level to 164 (he's 162 atm) and I may need to make some decisions then. Leader of the pack is a nice boost at 165 but it's also obviously significantly more dangerous. But if I'm 165 I'm definitely going 170.

What is the skill that's making you OE on the 250 peregrine? I'll be teamed with my 158 trader for most stuff so that's another 106 pistol skill to keep things flush.
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Post by Backstabbah »

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=198446

There he is, The setup there is my "most common used" I hotswap the JEPP with onehander, as well as hud3s (AS, AAO, AAD), right bracer (NR arul, HP arul), neck (when I need to go super low hp for certain duels), back with notucomm (when needing extra evades) and very rarely Ill put on my RBP for PVT if super low threat of retaliation, and Im just pushing damage.

I have to hotswap hud3, hud2, and back item to cast top buffs (Only hard ones to do are Boon of the Ranger, and The Great Explorer) I do not self cast any shield buffs (retribution, or Sl ones, I just osb CS or Retribution, saved a ton of IPs on MatCrea.

As I said above, I can leave org, and keep 244 css out of OE with just Enhanced Sense Graft.

As it stands, I have 1728 AR self buffed, no towers, In wolf.

1811 in Kitty with Frenzy up.

Add Eye of the predator, and a ql200 ransacking, 75+30, 1833 Wolf, 1919 Kitty w/ Frenzy up.

Pistol perks are 80% checks, so effective AR for perking in each setup is: 2292 Wolf, 2399 Kitty.

For fixers, if I know theyre going into limber, Ill swap hud 3 for the aao, to end up with an extra 40 AR, so perk check AR ends up at the max for me... 2346 Wolf, 2449 Kitty with frenzy, both with aao hud 3 equipped.

Also for dueling, there really is no reason not to duel everyone in Kitty, at this level you get the extra heal, and you really wont notice the small loss in evades from my experience, Most people rarely ever hit my advy, except enfs, and the occasional MA crit can hurt.

Hope this info helps ya bro!!!
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Post by Backstabbah »

Pistol is the weakness for my advy on the 250

Without towers, EP, or the wrangle would easily keep it out of OE tho.

Without towers, Im currently 36 points short pistol on the OE, so ql200 ransacking, and would need to find 6 points somewhere, might even be worth it to swap back item for the pistol reanimated cloak...idk would have to think about that.

I think contracts are fucked atm, because I remember doing that calc months ago, and I ended up perfectly at the requirement to keep it unOE then.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Since I've got a 161 soldier on another account I might go for the 250 anyway.

But... I've got other issues.

For example, I want to use persisting RA... why?

I know we discussed burst, but the reality is the symb gives fling shot... why is this important?

Because when you multibox you want the fastest recharging specials to be capped (i.e. FS @6s)

Burst seems like it'll recharge at around 16-17s which is OK but not great

FA seems like it'll recharge around 28-30s or so by my calcs.

Furthermore, with fast fling shot I can get DPS rolling on towers faster, for PVP it's less important, but it is important because of pressure. normal damage, fling/fast attack puts a lot of pressure on players fighting a MB team and I want to use this to my advantage. Strong AR with consistent hard hitting normals make life very hard for profs like doctors, traders and fixers. with 500-1000dmg normal hits, 4-5 seconds of that and recharge of a special can finish you fast.

My team will gain 106+25+30+55+130 AR in passive/OSB's which stacks up very quickly when you also got a trader who can lower AAD by 200 (I think I can even cast the non-lesser version at 1401 skill, but I haven't checked lately... that lowers AAD by 350). http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=267264

So that's a pretty ridiculous margin.

However, there's a good argument for the onehander as well.

The argument for the OH is that when I'm pew pewing towers, AS won't launch, so anytime I swap targets I'll have a special up to lead with which means instantly getting hammered with some potentially big hitting specials. OH is proj dmg which is nice because I can boost it more.... but, the kicker for OH is IF 18.7 at some point goes live and the trader drains remain as they are in Beta... then we will start seeing crits vs towers and crit resistance vs mobs/people can be lowered substantially resulting in much better performance in PVP and PVT (and PVM).

What I can not do is swap. I can't play with swaps so I've got to choose one or the other.

The last benefit of OH over JOBE is the EOE. If I use OH, I can go back to the 230ish RA implant for burst, and use a persisting eye to ramp AS skill and get some minor boost to nano skills
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Post by Backstabbah »

1 flaw I now see in your setup is the persisting right arm, I know it sucks, but my 250 implant is required to keep the peregrines burst req out of OE as well, my Full Auto still hits for 10-11k and Ive even had a couple 14k's on alien mobs, with all of my add dmg items and kitty/frenzy.

I have a 31 second FA recharge time.

If you are going purley PVT..well never mind, the burst is needed for the 250 pere, plain and simple for my setup, Im not sure how much more burst atroxs get, but 1101 is the req to keep the 250 out of burst OE, I have 1127 with that implant, self buffed, taking it away would fuck me.

Going for a 225 Pere, and the persisting imp for the Fa recharge time would be a sweet setup tho for a purely PVT setup. If doing that route, I would certainly suggest staying 164, or going 170 to make sure you can equip the 250 pere, more calcs needed tho to make sure that is definately possible.
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Post by Backstabbah »

haha^^ you were already talkinga bout it as I was typing my findings.

Great minds think alike huh.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

don't forget about pistol Nball.

you could get 40 pistol in shoulder!?
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Post by Backstabbah »

They added pistol nball????