To Do List

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: To Do List

Post by noobas »

G has a +38.

AFAIK, the +40 is listed atm for around 5B so it's not cheap, but a +37-39 I reckon you could get one for between 200m-500m which might be well worth it.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Post by Backstabbah »

after doing the calcs again, with proper contracts, towers, the pistol ring from...pen/ado cant remember which area, and the ranger cloak 4/5, I was 36 short on my current setup of equipping the 250 pere. so a +36 Nball would pop it right on. Or upgrading to 264 css, would put me at 24 points short of equipping...way too much work. Just scratch that last idea lol
Rocts - MA // Backstabbah - Shade // Deadwreck - Enf
Tower War and PvP Perfectionist
Come Check Out My Live Stream @Twitch.TV!
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

sounds like it'll go OE if someone farts in your general direction.
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Post by Backstabbah »

farts... hell, looks at me.

actually OE isnt a big deal really, I think I was 27 points over OE req. Its just equipping it that is a bit tricky, but certainly doable, just need to farm the last 2 parts, cloak/ring, and barrow that Nball. a +33 is on GMI atm for 4bil. a +13 is 1bil.
Rocts - MA // Backstabbah - Shade // Deadwreck - Enf
Tower War and PvP Perfectionist
Come Check Out My Live Stream @Twitch.TV!
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

well, obviously you could borrow the one we've got.

And the +13 one for 1B is "LOL"

Just because it's listed for that doesn't mean anyone will buy it. The reality is some dropped at Halloween, and if you were looking for one and it didn't drop you're probably frantic. But imo, there's enough on the server that it's damn well not worth more than a few mil.

+40 afaik there are 2 on the server. I saw 1 +39, and I know G has a +38.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

OOOOKKKKKKKKKK

time to revisit this beast. I have a few semi finished twinks and having toons sitting in my repertoire with several bils worth of gear not equipped isn't exactly smart budgeting.

So, I've been thinking about the stuff Rocts and I talked about in this thread for very, very long time and I have come to the conclusion that I made a serious screwup.

It doesn't happen that often, but it's important to admit it when it does.

The screwup?

I bought/made a QL 250 peregrine MK6

Why is it a screwup?

Because I really need a 225.

Here's the setup I want to do: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=200198

Annnnnd the main issue is that I can't keep the 250 peregrine MK6 out of OE with the persisting Right arm implant.

The alternate plan is to use a QL 230-250 Rigth arm implant with burst+AAD (I have a QL 250 one made already that I bought for an arm and leg for this toon).

The issue with the QL 250 RA implant with burst is that FA and fling suffers - the question that has plagued me for months and months, is: is it worth it? Is it worth going with burst in RA and then having FA/fling AR suffer.

There are serious considerations:

Fling is most likely to cap, so a high fling skill enables the fastest target re-acquisition using a box (you have to lead with a special in order to get your slaves to assist/fight).

Burst will likely be in the 14-15s recharge range no matter what I do - notably I have a soldier to buff RC if needed.

Full auto is the gem here and I'm hoping to see recharge in the 25-30s range.

This toon is meant to capitalize on high add damage in team (keeper adds 73+90, soldier adds 170 30s/2m and 70, advy has static 360+more buffed in kitty, and more with the calling) which, with high min damage dual weild pistols, this toon can crank serious DPS on towers AND crank serious AR in a team with:

1. advy
2. crat
3. trader
4. soldier
5. keeper

There's a buttload of AR and AAD floating around in this team and advy is in prime position to make use of all of it.

So, what to do? refarm 225 peregrine+5 upgrades then use Pers Ra or go with the 250 burst imp and roll with 250 peregrine?

OR: roll with 250 peregrine+pers RAr and admit straight up that the toon only functions OSB'd (with RC?)

I am starting to lean towards the 250 RA imp....
Lasarina
Big Leet

Post by Lasarina »

If you box with the sol in team I see no problem not to go with the 250 :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I get that lasa.

I just don't want a toon to be dependent on OSB's to function normally :/

However, I think I'm gunna go with the QL 250 burst/AAD implant in Rarm anyway, it's a good implant and it'll allow me a bigger gun which should boost DPS slightly anyway... besides, I've never been a "I want a smaller weap" type person.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Nanos needed for Bobdc2:

Invocation of the Phoenix
Seed Life
Freedom of the Ranger
Thorn of the Rose
Cyclic Lightning's Child
Pr0n0wnzm3nt 0f H4xx
Hostile Hatchling
Scale Reconstruction
Playful Cub
Lupine Agility
A Return to Form
Dragon Scales
Feline Ferocity
Frenzy of Fur
Hide of the Wolf
Sharp Scales
Serene Sky - may have this

Jesus this list is ridiculous
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Frenzy of fur is available on APstore1 (which is our historical first bank and is on MY account, because there was no froob accounts at that time! :)), so I'll get it for you.

Serene sky (as a disk to make), same

Feline RAGE we have, but NOT Feline Ferocity, so, useless, I assume
Xandramas
Strong Leet

Post by Xandramas »

Not 100% certain but I may have some of those on one of my mules - I'll check when I get home in the morning
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

wow thanks guys

many of the nanos on this list are "new" and only (I think?) available in the LE shop.

not sure which ones though, sorting nanos is a bit of a pain. It's hard to believe, but I actually had EVERY nano I needed except invocation of the phoenix on this toon in 18.6

And now in 18.7, the list is like: uhh, did you even collect a nano while levelling?!

Also: dinged 170 last night, tonight I start twinking, also I need a gauntlet buff, but perhaps with high contracts it won't be needed.
Xandramas
Strong Leet

Post by Xandramas »

I think the top 4 or 5 are pre-18.7, the others are new as you say
Xandramas
Strong Leet

Post by Xandramas »

I vaguely remember, back when I had 2 paid accts, that I was levelling up a ranged advy to go along with worrier - looks like I sent most of the advy nanos I had to that char

I still have Thorn of the Rose, which is yours - just let me know the character name to post it to
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Xandramas: send to Bobdc2 if you don't mind.

I found some nanos spread around on a few toons as well so I'm rounding them up.

I got to HERE last night http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=200251 (this was some seriously rapid twinking)... I didn't need to IPR since last time I re-built bobdc2 I did IPR's, so I've got 650k free IP atm, and only enough IP in nanoskills to cast bare min stuff. so I started with a base of some OK comp lit, OK treat, and easily/rapidly twinked up to 1400ish treatment, then boosted base stats with a QL 237 sense/str/psy chest, and a 225 agi/sen waist, a 225 agi foot and a 235 agi/stam leg, then did persisting RH first, then temp placed living support eye for intel trickle+high treat, then (temp) placed living support brain then pers sup ear... then I did the vig leg (tougher due to intel), vig RW, kept most of the stuff in for a while while I hummed and hawed over the next thing: what to do first: 250 RA or EOE?

I did RA first due to loss of treat in eye which would make RA impossible. So RA next, then EOE.

EOE was pretty tricky, 850 agi/str/sense wasn't easy as atrox, but it turns out with the higher QL twinking base stat imps and highest QL miy's cloak+300 miy's gloves, 300 miy's pants, +25 RoTD's, adv scent sensor, max buffed and extruder, a 250 sense contract, QL 216+236 lya sangi pads, the S7 belt, fully perked on atrox sec genome+DNA, and the living sup brain, I had 1 more sense than I needed - it was tight tho, and that was by far the hardest part of the twink...

Also, notably I had to balance the lack of strength from RA (shiny slot) because the QL 250 burst imp was in there.

It all came together though, after some rummaging and assessment of placement of highest in slot items (came down to balancing using guns (G2 for strength (+30), and a zig zag in other hand (20), which gave me enough strength 852, and sense 851 and agi was about 877, with treat just a bit over at 1340ish. I'd say that's the highest EOE I'd want to do, and I don't know if it would be possible without decent contracts - there were only a few slots I could improve: yuttos for about 12 more treat, lya sangi pads I could have boosted for a combined total of 9 agi+sense - if I'd put persisting support brain in as well I'd get 5 more treat, 1 more sense. Not sure if those would make up for the loss of contracts. I also had gauntlet buff. The only other setup improvement I could have used is Fly catcher specs.

I didn't get the persisting brain in - it was close, but I slacked off on getting the right QL yutto's infused NCU's for three reasons:

1. the living support brain is only 5 nanoskills shy of the persisting support brain
2. I only had about about 10 minutes left on gauntlet buff, and I was already deep into it.
3. I didn't want to spend 20m on an IPR to re-perk Complit, then another 20m to reperk into treat which I'd need to do to get the right QL yutto's on.

All in, I shaved a crapload of time spent twinking - which is very important to me since I don't get a lot of time online (and wife was getting annoyed because it was past 10:30PM , bedtime).

I swapped a few items around and popped on the CC just before wife got angry.

The next aspect of the twink is weapons. I'll do this on Saturday after timer for perk reset is out.

I need:

2x http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=123885 (bigburger chapman max)

BURST+PISTOL CONTRACT PLEASE CHRIS

Ideally, agi/strength/intel for pistol/burst trickle

A QL 200ish ransacking tower

all buffs etc. to get on the peregrine 250 MK6 (burst+pistol are the hard parts)