Equipping PATA on a lvl 30 enforcer: A Road Map

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Dumbells
Mini Leet

Equipping PATA on a lvl 30 enforcer: A Road Map

Post by Dumbells »

PLEASE READ THE NOTES AT THE TOP OF THIS GUIDE BEFORE READING FURTHER!!! (Important bits are in green)

Please note that you MUST be neutral until you successfully equip the concrete cushions. The reason for this is that only neutrals gain the +15 mult melee benefit from Blackmane's Leather Cloak of Balance and you'll need a whopping 530 mult melee to dual wield your QL 160 concrete cushions. Due to the high mult melee requirement, the cloak is a crucial item.

You may need additional items not covered in the list below to equip the concrete cushions! (Check the auno equip at the bottom of this post for those items)

This guide will ONLY show how to equip PATA on a level 30 Atrox enforcer, it does not show any of the steps required for equipping the pillows/implants/armor needed, as most of those are basic twinking concepts of implant laddering and buff stacking. Think of this more as a road map to guide you through equipping the armor, rather than a comprehensive guide that tells you step by step how to equip it from the very start.

You may have to swap out a couple different QL of armor pieces in the chest/boots/sleeves to ladder up to the QLs needed for equip, which means you will need several different QLs of miy tank boots/chest, lya sangi/desert nomad sleeves, and rings of endurance/essence in the ranges of QL 80-140! IE: QL 85 boots into QL 90 sleeves into Ql 100 chest into QL 120 ring of endurance into QL 120 boots etc.

I've also included some helpful auno.org setups below the guide, feel free to check those out if you're a more visual person :)

If you do want to follow this guide, and feel like you need help equipping some of the items shown, feel free to shoot me a tell in game and I'll see if I can help you :)

This is my first ever guide, and if you guys enjoy it, I might make other more detailed ones as I twink more characters.

Now let's get to the actual twinking! \:D/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that I color coded different abilities for visibility:
This color represents both strength and stamina.
This color represents strength only.
This color represents stamina only.

Abilities (Level 30 Atrox Enforcer):
Strength: 105 (base)
Stamina: 100 (base)

Needed:
376 Strength and Stamina

Buffs:
Gauntlet: +10 to Strength and Stamina
Iron Circle: +20 to Strength and Stamina
Essence of Behemoth: +27 to Strength and Stamina
Composite Attribute Boost: +12 to Strength and Stamina

Equipment (pretty big shopping list):
Adrenaline Factory (City raid loot) (QL 60): +6 Strength and Stamina
Excellent Concrete Cushion (Rollable) x2 (QL 160): +40 Strength and Stamina
The Dantian Belt of Life (made from CoH items) (QL 125): +5 Stamina
Nova Dillon Armor Helmet (Rubi-ka dyna boss loot) (QL 50ish): +2 Strength and Stamina
Miy's Tank Body Armor (Mission mobs and cyborgs) (QL 131): +8 Strength and +10 Stamina
Lya Sangi/Desert Nomad Sleeves (Halloween/Anniversary drop) x2 (QL 138): +10 Strength and Stamina
Rockcrusher Gauntlets (ToTW drop from Yoda): +5 Strength
Solid Steel Hydraulic Legwear (Nodda Greg quest reward): +5 Stamina
Miy's Tank Armor Boots (Mission mobs and cyborgs) (Ql 120): +7 Strength and Stamina
Grand Armband of Strength (new inf hard boss drop): +4 Strength
Grand Armband of Stamina (new inf hard boss drop): +4 Stamina
Ring of Endurance (Cyborg/Anvian drop) (Ql 139): +5 Strength and +10 Stamina
Pure Novictum Ring for the Infantry Unit (Inferno Conflagrant Bowl instance boss drop): +8 Strength and Stamina
Chest implant (Strength and Stamina clusters) (Ql 131): +38 Stamina and +15 Strength
Waist implant (Stamina cluster) (Ql 129): +15 Stamina
Leg implant (Agility and Stamina clusters) (Ql 122): +21 Stamina
Right arm implant (Strength, Brawling, and Mechanical Engineering clusters) (Ql 129): +37 Strength
Left arm implant (Brawling, Strength and Matter Metamorphosis clusters) (Ql 131): +23 Strength
Skull of the Ancient (ToTW rare drop from Azzy/Nematet): +6 Strength and Stamina

The Perks:
Atrox Primary Genome 1&2: +4 Strength and Stamina
Enhance DNA 1&2: +8 Strength and Stamina

Misc. benefits:
Org city large HQ: +1 Strength and Stamina
Contracts (Heart Pump Boost and Muscular Compactness) (QL 250): +4 Strength and Stamina

Research:
No research for enforcer at level 30 gives either Strength or Stamina :evil:

The Math:
Stamina:
100 (base)
27 (behemoth)
20 (ic)
10 (gauntlet)
12 (composite)
6 (adrenaline factory)
40 (2x cushions)
5 (dantian belt)
2 (nova dillon helmet)
10 (miy tank body)
20 (2x sleeves)
5 (solid steel legs)
7 (miy tank boot)
10 (ring of endurance)
8 (novictum ring)
4 (grand armband)
38 (chest imp)
15 (waist imp)
21 (leg imp)
6 (skull of the ancient)
12 (perks)
1 (city HQ)
4 (contracts)
------------
383 Stamina

Strength:
105 (base)
27 (behemoth)
20 (ic)
10 (gauntlet)
12 (composite)
6 (adrenaline factory)
40 (2x cushions)
2 (nova dillon helm)
8 (miy tank body)
20 (x2 sleeves)
5 (rockcrusher glove)
7 (miy tank boot)
4 (grand armband)
5 (ring of endurance)
8 (novictum ring)
15 (chest imp)
37 (right arm imp)
23 (left arm imp)
6 (skull of the ancient)
12 (perks)
1 (city HQ)
4 (contracts)
------------
377 Strength

And after all that grinding, it should finally be equipped (and locked in place!) :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This guide in an auno.org equip: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=203100 (auno.org may be a point off on some QLs of implant and armor, but it is still quite a useful tool to closely estimate your twink builds)

My saved equip for the pillows: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=202250 (May or may not be the actual setup I used; was too long ago that I twinked them on to remember specifics #-o, but it should at least get you close. YOU MUST BE NEUTRAL TO EQUIP THE PILLOWS!)
Last edited by Dumbells on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Equipping PATA on a lvl 30 enforcer: A Road Map

Post by noobas »

Based on those numbers it looks like you could do it without Pure novi ring.

Could just go with a ring of essence instead since you're closest on strength and a few points over on stam.

nice job though.

Edit: I guess you needed pure novi ring for the pillow. those look like a bitch to get on, and it looks like a huge waste of IP for heavy weapons....

I dunno about this. I put a PATA (intel variety) on a 39 trader and I can't get it out of 50% OE which is a bit of an annoyance, so I lose 250 max HP on it... it must be similar for enforcer. The other thing is that so much of the bonuses are AAO/AAD/max HP/max nano and AC's all of which go OE.

The bonuses are still better than most other gear you can equip, but still, I'm not sold on the value. like, considering the value you get out of a 30 twink, it's so much easier just to build something fast and easy with 99% of the capability.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Dumbells
Mini Leet

Post by Dumbells »

Yeah, I mostly was just pushing to see what I could do at lvl 30. I agree that it is a bit overkill, and takes quite a bit of farming and gear to pull off.

However, I actually didn't put a single IP into heavy weapons for the pillows. The soldier buff composite heavy artillery gives +100, wrangle gives 131, and heavy weapons expertise and the composite that gives heavy weapons also stack. There is also the item support wire, which is fairly easy to get and gives +10 heavy weapons or so. With those buffs, one implant and the base heavy weapons skill I had enough. :)
Last edited by Dumbells on Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Very good job, Dumbells :) Nice guide. Feel free to make more. :)
Dumbells
Mini Leet

Post by Dumbells »

Thanks Chris :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

ahh yes, the new soldier buff is quite nice for that... I forgot about that.

Yea, good job!
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Dumbells
Mini Leet

Post by Dumbells »

Thanks Noobas :)