Blastwave - Cheap 60 Trox NR Agent Twink

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Blastwave - Cheap 60 Trox NR Agent Twink

Post by Sillanto »

Just to post my 60 agent twink for anyone that wants to copy :)

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=45015

Head imp is fairly useless and you may want to switch it to NR/Range init if you put a little ip into psy.

He is unbelieveably good for the cost of putting him together.

This twink setup will beat just about anyone when used right (it wont make you uber if you just tab+Q...well maybe not)

Only weakness is to enfs as you have no way to root the enf after cocoon runs out. vs enf its stalemate as both of you will have to kite.

vs everyone else you have a high chance of winning 1v1. 1v2 is close depending on the profs and how good the players are. 1v3 ive done but it involved kiting and alot of luck.

vs 76 agents it depends on there setup but is about a tie if they are an average pvper. good and no 60 has a chance.

Total estimate equip cost = 61mil (most can be farmed however very easily)

Final Imp Cost = 3.5 mil
Buffing Imp Cost (est) = 7~ (But you can probably borrow a fair number from me
Final Nanos (est) = 5mil (Trader Drains, CL buff etc)
Misc = 3.5mil (This is just to cover things i havent thought of and screwed up imps etc)

TOTAL TWINKING COST = 80mil

Total leveling cost is probably about 5-10mil

So top cost is 90mil which is about the same as most 'money' twinks pay for a CSS helm. I never had a fight with krs's css twink which would have been nice to see who wins.

Difference between this twink and a css agent costing 500mil is only AR(css) vs HP (pred) and they balance out fairly closely altho css makes fixers cry as normal shots will land :P

standard buffs are comps/GSF/UA/TTS/BEHE/Omni med/Sabre (can be switched for wolf at tower wars so you can kite)
other good buffs CS/Spec Shield/Mop/RI (if you dont want gsf to kite)

Stats (approx)

Code: Select all

Unbuffed	Buffed	Perked
HP	   3.5k	    6k	
AR	   540	     720	
AS      710        860           (12/13sec AS)
Dodge	470	     550	   870  (Wit of trox)
Cls 	 460	     540	
NR	   1.3k		
S Obj	400	                   (equates to 800AR)	
RS	   400	     1.4k	

Perked up in full def and no sol/fixer can hit and most agents miss. Full agg a few sols hit but its low and FA's are reduced to burst like hits.

Full def and only very good traders can drain me but it is possible... just
full agg and its a little easier for them. I hardly ever get rooted altho grafts can get me but they are a stim away from freedom.

All in all this is a defense based twink with above average offensive capabilitys altho dont expect to alpha kill someone (its only possible on average twinks if you get a crit or two in your first hits.
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Nice... :) Only one question, why such a low PS? Do you have plans to hotswap? :wink: Get a ql140ish one maybe, or well... The highest you can keep out of OE with OSB :D
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Sillanto
Leetissimo!

Post by Sillanto »

doh!! its meant to be a 160 sniper. I should prof read my setups better.
Thanks for spotting that alpha :)

The 123 rifle was from when i went for capped AS (11secs). And it turned out really badly. Im sure a mix might turn out better but ive found the 160 to be really good. Its the max i can keep 100% (dont go for a 200 at 75% as it does alot less damage.) The 160 can also be equiped after everything else with a UA and a 131
Also ive left hud2 empty but often people put mole filters or an earing there for +sense
*Updated*
You want it made ..... See me
You want it broken ... See me
You want it fixed....... Send your hampster to FC