Forum time display is UTC  

Two steps forward, um, no steps back!
    PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:13 am 
Leetissimo!

I'm going to just outline a path forward, so I can keep track of my progression. These days I don't have a lot of time to play so it's best if I can stay focussed in game.

I would like to do some of the new pyramid of home stuff and maybe get a 5k board for jetson, but I'll take those opportunities as they arise, simply because trying to organise anything in my timezone seems to be fraught with inconsistency and disappointment. So I'm happy to relax and try to find time to do it and if an opportunity pops up I'll take it.

Since Buni is working on his 150 Engi he kinda kicked me in the ear because that was the last project I was motivated on before I left AO a few months ago. So this seems like a good place to try to re-introduce myself and make some gains.

My engi is in decent shape so it's easy to jump in and make progress, but there's a lot to do if I'm actually serious about it.

Ok, so here's what she looks like currently:

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=202279

Well, it's not quite right. Most of it is correct.

But it includes a few key items that I own but haven't equipped.

So, here is the to do list:

1. Bazzits quest
2. finish research (not a priority, but I like bashing mobs so yeehaw!).
3. decide on some rings (I have a QL 180 damage ring, would be nice to get a second one)4. Go to IS and get a MoTR (adds 8 strength)
5. Ding up AI 17/18/19/20
6. Assess what the best way to get the bare minimum strength needed to keep 223 CC out of OE (I may need to use a ring, or alternately go with a Left arm implant with strength ~230-240?)7. Build a few nice refined imps
8. Decide whether to stay with Dchest (nice add dmg), or switch to 223 CC chest (will it cap burst rech?)
9. retwink with armour permanently out of OE, and better AR/Def etc.
10. do scheol quest (and key/sanct)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ____
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln

Re: Two steps forward, um, no steps back!
    PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:34 pm 
Champion Leet

If im on ill could help you with poh need some still on my toons :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:06 pm 
Strong Leet

WB...

If ya find online I'd join for PoH still need some bits and bobs on engie...

Else I am also working on my 150 NT (not very fast) so if ya want to team up for stuff go ahead and poke me ;)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:34 pm 
Leetissimo!

Thanks guys

Ya I have read the guides on PoH but haven't done it yet. I can really only add solid DPS and good damage mitigation, but since I'm not familiar with it yet it's a bit of a stretch to say I can contribute.

Ya, senare that would be great. I did AI daily last night and just parked in S10 getting XP for mobs for a while.

Is S10 always so laggy? It was ridiculous.

I stopped playing after 30 minutes because it just felt like a chore trying to play with so much lag.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ____
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln

Forum time display is UTC