Anybody need Inf key?

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Jooney
Baby Leet

Anybody need Inf key?

Post by Jooney »

So I was looking to get my inf key and figured I would see if anybody else needs the key on a toon or if they just want to help me get it out of boredom. If needed I am even willing to help farm up whatever is needed to get the PB patterns. It is time I stop /terminating just to get to inf missions :P

Currently best time for me to be on for this is anytime in the evenings or on Fridays and Saturdays anytime during the day. I am MST -7 UTC.
Chrisax
President

Re: Anybody need Inf key?

Post by Chrisax »

That's a good inititive but,as you are a recent member, do you know we have Inferno keys once or twice a month, usually on Friday evenings GMT?

We will likely have one next week, or at the very latest, the week after.

That's said, if you need the raid to be at another time, due to your time zone, or on another day, and if you gather AP or Alliance people for this raid, we will of course provide they PB's. :)

Just let me know. :)

Also, feel free to ask online as not everyone reads the forums every day. :)

That said again, if you pick a day and time, I could announce the raid and even open registration on forums if needed. That might be the easiest solution to organize it. :)

Just say what you prefer.
Jooney
Baby Leet

Post by Jooney »

If they are Friday evenings, then I can wait until a normal schedules Inf key run is done :) Was not aware that was done. I am not in any hurry to get it, just would be nice to have it at some point lol
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

OK Joomey :) Then we could schedule a key quest for next week, on Friday, and you will register.