Hello all!

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Foutrak
Baby Leet

Hello all!

Post by Foutrak »

Hello All!
My ao name is foutrak, level 103, shade and i've been playing this game for a few month... i've reached lvl100 alone, and i realize that i can't go further without advise and help from experimented players..I've already learned a lot and i'm still a noob :wink:
I saw a lot of athen of paladins on old athen, lot of fresh and rookie :shock: , i checked AP on auno..omg that's big^^
That would be a great honor for me to join your organization. Think i can be helpfull for other shades lower than me, i would be happy to share all the spirits i 've hardly collected 'til now :D..
I just want to see your site when it will be on, but i think i'll aggree with all..
ok then, i hope to see you soon ingame.. have a nice day real day all :)
Hexy
Champion Leet

Post by Hexy »

Thanks for the message...an officer Im sure will post soon...as you can see we have had some *cough* technical difficulties with the web site... :)
Jakereaper
Strong Leet

Post by Jakereaper »

Welcome Foutrak to Athen Paladins forums!

I'm happy to have you around, and I'd direct you to the above post of Hexy. An officer will more than likely post here soon in regards to your question :D
Yay
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

Hexy wrote:Thanks for the message...an officer Im sure will post soon...as you can see we have had some *cough* technical difficulties with the web site... :)
[Bobsan]: "Hexy" Soldoc (Level 211 / AI Level 13) is a female Opifex Doctor, Clan, Unit Leader of Athen Paladins :: click for more info

Wow, Hexy, that was almost psychic ;)

Welcome Foutrak
Kyttn
King Size Leet

Post by Kyttn »

Foutrak was teamed with Zzaapp, Inonitt and Derkiet at Mortigs Beach in Elysium recently. It was a great team. Happy to see you applying for membership Foutrak. Hope to see you with AP tags on your uniform very soon.

*Goes to check stocks of AP tags in QM's store*
Derkiet
Big Leet

Post by Derkiet »

*Looks up at Kyttn* What do you want? Tag, Paladin, Athens x 1? You're not entitled to it, it's not on your blockscale!

(Note for others: I doubt many of you will understand that joke.)
Joeenfo
Growing Leet

Post by Joeenfo »

hey mate :)
Last edited by Joeenfo on Tue May 23, 2006 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I don't know how I could miss this message :( It's the first time I see it today.

Sorry. We need to meet fast then.
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

Hexy wrote:Thanks for the message...an officer Im sure will post soon...as you can see we have had some (hehe) *cough* technical difficulties with the web site... :)
some? :lol:
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

hey mate, i've been trying to contact you in-game, but haven't seen you on, send me a tell to daddyrabbit or muddyrabbit.
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff