IMPORTANT New feature incoming: Merging of characters

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Chrisax
President

IMPORTANT New feature incoming: Merging of characters

Post by Chrisax »

This new feature, for next patch, will be a game changer.

It is also an elegant solution to the overpopulation of characters which poses problems to the characters database of AO.

You will be able to MERGE 2 characters in order to create a new character with a new combined class, like you can merge alien armor to create the most wanted composite alien armors.

For example, on your character selection page, you'll be able to check your MP and your enforcer (only possible for levels 220) and then click "combine".

A merged character cannot be merged again with any other character, so you have to take the right decision.

The name of the character can be either of the two existing names but not a new name (to avoid a mess with naming).

The alien experience level will be the higher one. It is unclear about Research.

You will have access to the perks of the two professions and the nanos and items of both professions. There will be no drawback.

The maximum amount of credits in the bank for the new character will be doubled, in order to accommodate rich characters that have banks filled. It is unclear what the inventory and items bank will become at the moment.

Nevertheless all the new characters will have to be Trox, which is a technical requirement it seems so you can merge male and female characters.*

The combine feature will be available for 9000 FC points from the online store.

The date for next patch is to be announced. At the date of today, it's not yet known.

* They will also have to wear thongs but the color can be customized.
Lasarina
Big Leet

Re: IMPORTANT New feature incoming: Merging of characters

Post by Lasarina »

Haha, funny april fool ;)
bitnykk
Leetissimo!

Post by bitnykk »

Ok, i want my enfdoc, adventrader, solgent & nanophysicist today !
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

LASA

How are you?
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

noobas wrote:LASA

How are you?

I second ! Come back ! W3 hAz c00kI3z :) :luv:
Lasarina
Big Leet

Post by Lasarina »

Heyas guys. Thx, I´m trying to find my new life, after a divorse. Being alone now (most of the time), kids still staying here sometimes, so me and the animals having tons of time alone. I have no problems being alone really, miss the kids though, not being around everyday. They do have an age where parents are not first priority, so may not have seen them alot more, even if thet did not move out ;) We agreed on the divorse, talking together and not being assholes either of us, so that´s really nice.

The economics are a bit tight, therefor not having money for games at the moment, since I am alone paying to the house, which I stayed in. I hope things soon looks better :)

I have spend a lot of time the last year diving. Last fall I got my license. I´m about to start up on the next level. So can´t wait for that.

I follow the forums most of the time, so I´m up to speed. Sorta ;)

I hope everyone is well, and I will drop in at some point I hope :)

Hugz to all Paladin family and their loved ones :)

Reaper R.I.P

Lasa
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Sorry to hear about divorce Lasa.

I don't know a lot about that, but I do know that a death in the family can significantly strain relationships.

I guess you got a hobby that gets you out of the house, and that's the best thing you can do to help you cope with your new situation.

I hope you have some decent friends around you can have a beer with and stuff.

Props brother, and good luck.

Take some pictures when you go diving and post em so we can all revel in your RL glory!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hugs Lasa :) I'm really sorry to hear about your divorce and the consequences. I hope all will get better soon. :) Big congratulations on your diving license! Keep yourself busy with all you like.

And, if you feel like getting to RK again, I'm sure we can manage to find a GRACE for you. :) (Can't be use to reactivate though)
Boomer
The Boom

Post by Boomer »

Gratz on your divorce, always a good day to get rid of a succubus.