300 000 aliens kills Saturday, in memoriam Reapermann

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Chrisax
President

300 000 aliens kills Saturday, in memoriam Reapermann

Post by Chrisax »

At last APFs raid, I reached 299 992 alien kills.

This means that, during our Crazy Raids Day this Saturday, I'll "ding" 300K alien kills, real score, without farming.

Reapermann and I often talked and joked about it and how to celebrate it.

I wish Reaper was still here with us when I ding. :luv:

So, that's a ding for you, Reaper. You'll be there in our minds when it happens. :apftw:
bitnykk
Leetissimo!

Re: 300 000 aliens kills Saturday, in memoriam Reapermann

Post by bitnykk »

GG by advance !
And, yay, Reap will be around with us, sneaking to congrats you ;)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

I dinged 300 000 aliens kills in our raid, with AP members and Alliance fellows around me.

:apc:

This one is for you, Reaper! :D

So... based on the last figure... 99931 to go now... :crazy:
bonniedoom
King Size Leet

Post by bonniedoom »

:)
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

Reaper would be smiling :) I didn't see the note in time to install a working copy again but I'm glad you got to do something.

... Related sorta and I need to vent.

I've recently switched from all WoW to mostly FFXIV at least until WoW's next xpac.

Seems we're all getting old. One of my friends (the one I raided with most of the last few years) found out this week his ongoing organ issues are resulting in systemic collapse and they gave him 5-10 years ... meaning at most 5 where he feels able to raid hard core. He chose to go to FFXIV since he's tired of leading WoW Mythics. He's only 27. This brings it all home for me.

:sigh:

We ain't getting younger chaps and chappettes. Play for fun, do RL things that are fun, someday we'll all be sitting in a bed watching people play VR and speaking in emojis and slowly muttering ... "whippersnappers".
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Reaper would be smiling :) I didn't see the note in time to install a working copy again but I'm glad you got to do something.
This was just a small "we remember you" thing. We haven't done something for Reaper yet and I feel really guilty about this, which is for a part due to me being tired and overwhelmed IRL.

I was just about to talk to officers and then all APs about the event.

So you didn't miss it. Still time to reinstall.

I'm sorry and sad to hear about your friend I don't know.

But we're not getting old! Nevah! It's just the current times that are stupid... take the staircases for example... I remember 20 years ago that they were designed with steps of decent height, now and for a while already, engineers are making steps higher and higher, so stupid... and uh what are those things you're talking about?... "VR" ? and "emojis" ?
:rotf1:

Forever young ! :mrgreen:
Ustarlen
Leetissimo!

Post by Ustarlen »

I’m also feeling guilty about Reaper and that I’ve not been in game for ages. Still like the Twitch idea, but failing finding someone with an account and the nouse to run it, we should gear up an event. If we’re too democratic about what, there may never be a decision. If you had a think Chris, on something we could all do and we, the members, could get the word out into the community, I’m sure we would all support it and make it happen. It would also be possible for one of us with a big screen to capture/ record the event and send a digital file to Reapers family via say Boomer?...just a thought.
bonniedoom
King Size Leet

Post by bonniedoom »

If you would like me to organize the event we discussed (Buffs and TS) please let me know, I'll be more than happy to do it.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

god that's a lot of aliumz.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln