The mysterious UNLEARNING DEVICE that gives.... RESET points

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

Alphacenta wrote:WTB 38521745239457234 things of that! :o

On testlive you have unlimited IPR at least... :wink: (GMs can fill your IPR to whatever value they want :D )
Alpha :D that will be 38521745239457234B and nerf testlive :P
?/
/?
/ \ help bob multiply himself so he can takeover the world easier
Grimdari
Leet

Post by Grimdari »

Hmm. I currently have about 140k IP points and 17 resets at level 193. Am I in an OK position as far as resets/IP points go? I have made nearly 20 levels on Grimdari since coming back to AO, and don't want to goof up on my IP points after doing so.

Was also curious about how many points can you go up in str/sta/agi etc in SL per level? For example I think I have like 630 agi as an opi. What can I increase that to when I hit 201?
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

Grimdari wrote:Hmm. I currently have about 140k IP points and 17 resets at level 193. Am I in an OK position as far as resets/IP points go? I have made nearly 20 levels on Grimdari since coming back to AO, and don't want to goof up on my IP points after doing so.

Was also curious about how many points can you go up in str/sta/agi etc in SL per level? For example I think I have like 630 agi as an opi. What can I increase that to when I hit 201?
140k is nice but not good ;) nice amount of reset points :D
and from my exp all SL lvls give 5x more skill as RK lvls
?/
/?
Mophro
Giant Leet

Reset points

Post by Mophro »

Who needs em?
I got 2 and have plenty :).
Mophro - man of few words - word!
Pass the salt please.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Grimdari wrote:Hmm. I currently have about 140k IP points and 17 resets at level 193. Am I in an OK position as far as resets/IP points go? I have made nearly 20 levels on Grimdari since coming back to AO, and don't want to goof up on my IP points after doing so.

Your reset points are OK but be careful now.

Regarding IP you need to hit 200 with 1M to 1.4M available because you'll need a lot of IP between 200 and 205 and you start gaining 400k IP per level only from 205. So all you gain between 200 and 205 is not enough.

On green abilities, it will be +20 points per level.
Grimdari
Leet

Post by Grimdari »

I should get a few more reset points when I hit 200 correct? I also messaged helpbot and he said you get 400k points at 201+. Guess I read it wrong.

All my skills are maxed with 140k left, and I get 160k per level now, so thats 1,120k at level 200. I use about 80k per level to max my skills, so that leaves me with about 700k at 200. Then when I ding 201 I will get another 160k..so..ow, my brain hurts.

I guess I'm in an OK spot. Not sure what I could reset. I had bow maxed a while back and used a reset point on it. I guess I will have to wait till im 220 LOL. I am sure I will have to use a few items to tweak items on.
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Grimdari wrote:I had bow maxed a while back and used a reset point on it. I guess I will have to wait till im 220 LOL. I am sure I will have to use a few items to tweak items on.
Grim, just a tip, but if you use the SSB (Superior Sapphistic Bow) there is no need to raise your bow skill beyond 1495: this is because it is the Max Beneficial Skill. You won't alpha with a bow on anyways, you only use it for AS and that lands always and 100% of the times :) Also you should get enough AS skill to cap the AS time (11secs that is I thought?). Whatever, good luck and listen to Chrisax, I'm pretty sure he knows all about it :P
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
caveman
Maxi Leet

Post by caveman »

my nt "lvl 200 " still has her full reset points.if i reset her tradeskills apart from NP/CL/pycholigy she will have around 3m spare ip
------------------------------------------------------
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

caveman wrote:my nt "lvl 200 " still has her full reset points.if i reset her tradeskills apart from NP/CL/pycholigy she will have around 3m spare ip
3M :shock: neeeeeerf NT IP
?/
/?
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

nt's have tons and tons of IP to spare, because we have nothing worthwhile to invest. I maxed out everything I could ever need, and even maxed some tradeskill things, still have loads of ip!
Daddyrabbit 220/30 ENFStuff
Hyde
Hyde!

Post by Hyde »

Mud wrote:nt's have tons and tons of IP to spare, because we have nothing worthwhile to invest. I maxed out everything I could ever need, and even maxed some tradeskill things, still have loads of ip!
Tier buffs pistol ... you should therefore max pistol!

or ... max 1HE ... I'd LOVE to see a NT with Kyr axes.
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

hehe, you joke...but here is the set up I'm going for at lvl 215 with my NT

Mudpuddle Crazy NT with Pistols
Doom_Eater
Giant Leet

Post by Doom_Eater »

Hyde wrote:or ... max 1HE ... I'd LOVE to see a NT with Kyr axes.
:lol: still wanna see baaz in tatoos? :rotf1:
?/
/?
Alphacenta
Leetissimo!

Post by Alphacenta »

Mud wrote:hehe, you joke...but here is the set up I'm going for at lvl 215 with my NT

Mudpuddle Crazy NT with Pistols
Seriously? No deck? Would be interesting to see how it works :) I bet you're going to use the AI nukes? :twisted:
Lupusceleri L220/24 Agent.
Silversmith upcoming TL5 twink.
Wolfseye L110/12 Adventurer (towertwink).
Lysdexic L90/9 Agent (Mimic Enf towertwink).
Aesculapias L21/2 Doctor (ancient).

Aaaand various other alts.
Mud
Leetissimo!

Post by Mud »

would ues ai nukes, AoE, and other RK nukes..like RB.