Shadowlands coming to rk19

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
stokken
Leetissimo!

Shadowlands coming to rk19

Post by stokken »

The vote option i wanted wasnt there . Blow up rk19 server :D
:apc:
LamaLeif
Little Leet

Re: Shadowlands coming to rk19

Post by LamaLeif »

This 2019 server has the trademark of Funcom applied it to in typical FC fashion, a mismanaged amateurish mess.

All they had to do to make the server good for the people who wanted such a server was to not timegate the shit out of level cap, instead they timegate the shit out of it and make people quit because they get bored sitting at a level with no, or barely any content. What most people wanted in a vanilla server was the vanilla experience, this is turning out to be the opposite. The worst example being SL releasing a day after hitting level 200, where is the logic? this server has been a fudging travesty of butchered vanilla AO.

So they reward the people who have been stubborn enough to wait through stupid long level caps, by not letting them play at 200 with the vanilla experience because SL is coming out.
What was the point of this server? if people can't play what they wanted to (level 200 vanilla content without SL) they might as well have kept playing on the old server.

I honestly thought I had seen enough stupid stuff coming out of FC offices to last a lifetime, and that they would have learned to not act like stupid amateurs any longer, I have been proven wrong.