Hello

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
lordkosh
Maxi Leet

Hello

Post by lordkosh »

Hi everyone LK here. Thought I'd drop in see how all the new and old players r doing. How are u all doing? Curious to see who still plays. It's good to see the forum is still up . For ones who dont know me I used to be a squad commander long ago.Miss playing the game and the friends and fun we all shared. Hows the game now adaysThinking of coming back is still worth it? And can still get my old toons back? Hope all is well and I'll try stop in more often if it's worth it.Have fun and stay safe Laters
Namisan
Big Leet

Re: Hello

Post by Namisan »

Hey Kosh :) Athen Paladins are very active, and the game is also active, little less then hat it used to due to new "fresh" server, but still kicking :D Id reccomend you to come join us a day ^^,
Chrisax
President

Re: Hello

Post by Chrisax »

Oh my God, LK :D I miss you. WE miss you.

We are there and rocking. ,) A mix of old players and new ones.. actually we always recruit new members so I should say that there are players form all years. A lot of nice people where the the "younger ones" would be happy to know you, one of the APs from legendary times!

But we keep the legend up. As Namisan said, we're very active, raiding every day, and active most of the time.

And you are STILL and always will be a SC. All your characters have the rank you earned.

And, also, yes, all your characters are there and will be available, exactly as you left them, when you log on. (There was some changes of course in nanos and various things, and new places to explore and fight in.)

Don't be shy: many old-timers come back and re-learn the game. You won't be an exception. :cool:

So, you know what you have to do... Come back! :luv: