TL 7 Subway

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Bellatrix
Strong Leet

Re: TL 7 Subway

Post by Bellatrix »

Ah Foremans, one the dungeons I've never been in, I guess that would be great. For Steps, I could see Neleb dropping a much improved robe and 2hb perhaps.
AFK for the forseeable future.
Abrikooo
Growing Leet

Re: TL 7 Subway

Post by Abrikooo »

:cool: Hi, all

Done few times Subway TL7 those days . Nice stuff check here

https://www.ao-universe.com/guides/clas ... ubway-raid

Some advice to do it well

1) Dont blitz at start , kill all mobs so you can come back or loot with alts w/o any trouble , tmobs dont respawn as in TOTW or POH
2) location of the 7 bosses
- 1 st great room , 1 st boss
- boss 2 Euminides on left side where shops are
- All others 5 bosses are on right side
- changing area as in TOTW by portals after killing adds ( level 220 to 260, bosses > 285

Its not really an instance for players 201 , you must be 220 with a good end set up, because mobs hit between 4 and 10 k .
Dont come w/o essential profs nanos

The boss 3 : For The Psion looking as MP pet , u must pull carefully all adds before kiling it

The hardest boss is Vergil he got 5 Mechanics and moving on you ... as generally bosses are static this one is a Whore :). put your running shoes.

1 a white/yellow AoE he casts around himself
just kite him out of it
2. There's a red beam that spawns adds. I'll explain more about that at the end
3. There's a fuck huge BLUE aoe
it hits hard like hard
the AoE is either as a straight line North –South Or cross the hallway East West
Basically jump out of it but you have to be fast or it will gib you (20+k damage= gib)
4.he will teleport from one room into the other
don't instantly run through the door
he puts a fucking AoE in the opposite (hidden) side of the door
so if you just run across it smacks you hard
so approach door until it opens and only run through if you sure there's nothing on the other side
5. THIS IS THE HARDEST PART
He can spawn anywhere between 3 to 6 adds called Dopplegangers each hits for between 4 to 7K just like the boss

Best team is a tank, a crat, a doc , a second healer MA with Zazen or Advy, rest is DD : keeper , soldier.

Abmouth boss.
team stay in corridor and tank pull the 2 adds Infectors , and crat schakle them in corridore , then all kill the boss , while avoiding flames. Team must be spread among pilars on each sides . Sometime the boss teleport you in "his stomach". when in , run at opposite wall and click the pustule on ground , u come back in main room of boss.

I haven't yet done Euminides, but knowing that this boss spawn morph that must be removed fast n with hale and Hurty, Epsilon purge , etc...

Hoping to see soon doin it , as loot is amazing ...
Enjoy
Kara :)