FIX-for "Account Frozen" & passwrd help inside this topic

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
rangeroverr
Little Leet

FIX-for "Account Frozen" & passwrd help inside this topic

Post by rangeroverr »

Heyzeroos!

Just came back and resubbed and was trying to log my bank alt.

Lo and behold, i got a text saying my account is banned/frozen/needs subbing or something like that, and i thought maybe i one drunk night subbed that account and carried on.

But no! It was newer subbed i found out and there is a fix :
Do this to fix account on frozen accounts:

1)

https://account.anarchy-online.com/

2)

Click one of these links and try if one of them will fix log in for you, there will be no confirmation text or anything , you just paste the address and press enter and try login in, if first don't work try second link:

First:

https://account.anarchy-online.com/uncancel_sub

Second:

https://account.anarchy-online.com/account/uncancel_sub

I posted this to general section so this post shows in google, maybe someone gets help out of it!

I know im happy to own my MP and bank again xD.

Lastly since im allready talking id like to thank all for welcoming back in to the game and for all the help with buffs and all! Now gona log back to caress and fondle my long lost MP <3. I HAVE A MP AGAIN! Bufferolas all around!
Last edited by rangeroverr on Fri May 12, 2023 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
rangeroverr
Little Leet

Re: FIX-for "Account Frozen" inside this topic

Post by rangeroverr »

There is allso issues with resetting passwords with accounts here is my 2 cents:

-When requesting a password reset, fill in only the user name, not also the e-mail address

- If you’ve logged in or requested a password more than a handful of times (like 3 or 5) you receive a 24 hour IP ban. After this, you have to either wait 24 hours and try again, or use a different IP address, e.g. from a VPN or your mobile. You do say you’ve tried a VPN, but depending on which IP address it makes available to you, it may have already have exhausted its allowed daily attempts too.

Game logins and forum logins don’t count towards your daily limit. Both the fundom.com and anarchy-online.com account pages share the same lockout.

So please make sure you dont get locked out due to too many tries !
Chrisax
President

Re: FIX-for "Account Frozen" & passwrd help inside this topic

Post by Chrisax »

So please make sure you dont get locked out due to too many tries !
It's an issue I encounter sometimes when I work in a row with dozens of accounts for bots. Over-activity is considered suspicious, I assume. The message is by the way a simple login error message.

As Ranger said, using a VPN to change your IP allows you to continue but you need a VPN where you can select different IPs (normally, though, all VPNs allow his now).