Friday with Means - August 20th, 2010 - Enforcers + Fixers

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Sookie
Big Leet

Friday with Means - August 20th, 2010 - Enforcers + Fixers

Post by Sookie »

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showth ... p?t=580121

This week was spent trying to put the finishing touches on the new PvP playfield while arguing about Nemesis Nanos and getting the Enforcer and Fixer nanos ready for release based on feedback...whew. Streamlining the process of getting to this playfield AND the BS will should be done next week with a probable to Live date the week after that...while some continue working on the Alien Daily missions.

Enforcers

What the excel spreadsheet does NOT say is that we have listened to the professionals about concerns that Enforcers will no longer be able to "catch up" to their target and we are working on a solution for this issue that the changes will introduce. The exact way we plan to handle this concern is something we will share once we are certain that it works. These are some pretty heavy changes...while

Fixers

The constructive feedback we have received from the professionals has been fantastic. This has been exactly the process we were hoping to work with to get this profession where it should be. I'm actually glad we are putting ourselves through this

Nemesis Nanos

The nemesis Nanos for Fixers and Enforcers should be in these documents...we plan to release the others next week.

On a side note I will be speaking at the Norwegian Game Awards in Trondheim next Friday. This should be a fun event and if any of you are there be sure to say "Hi!"

Have a great weekend everyone

COPY FROM AO FORUMS ;)
Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports. Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it.
Yeah. Did you get that memo?
Yeah. I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.