I big Wave

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
caveman
Maxi Leet

I big Wave

Post by caveman »

Hi folks.. been a long time.. popping to say hello and hope your all doing good..
i'm updating my TOR and will join you on there as i have 84 days left of my subs..
Also i got a TSW beta invite, but no idea when it will be
------------------------------------------------------
Chrisax
President

Re: I big Wave

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Cavey, it's nice to hear from you. :D Nice to know you're in potentially TSW Beta too.

But I'm going to disappoint you about SWTOR: we still have a structure in SWTOR on the Shii-Cho server but we almost totally left SWTOR, due to the lack of interest of most AP's after trying the game or even playing it for months. SWTOR was a disappointing experience in the end, and it's a shame because the game had some good aspects. Lasa is probably the only one playing regularly.

If we had more interest at start, ie more people trying the game months ago, it could maybe have been different but I doubt it.

You can read this post and the ones following it about the situation:
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... 170#p54170

So, you are of course welcome anywhere AP is, but, for SWTOR, we have nothing more than a structure we keep "just in case". And the server is quite unpopulated now too. :evil:

Our next direction, aside AO where we still are and we'll always be, will be TSW. We have been in closed beta for a while now (and "some" of us have been there even more) and the game looks more interesting really.

If someone was in the early stpes of closed beta and didn't like it, I would recommend to try TSW AGAIN as the first public testers could have the feeling of "this is a game about zombies" because of the first things that were available for public testing.

I suggest you read our TSW Beta forum. And please keep in touch! :)

P.SS: next open beta for tsw will not be this weekend but most likely the one after.
caveman
Maxi Leet

Post by caveman »

i lost interest in TOR too.. after forking out for the collectors edition.. big disapointment. But TSW does look realy good... might pre-order just to get into this weekends closed beta, if i like it, i'll kepp the pre-order, if not i'll cancel it
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Sup cavey!
caveman
Maxi Leet

Post by caveman »

Rulzi... how's it going bud