account frozen

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
tetra9
Mini Leet

account frozen

Post by tetra9 »

my account was frozen today, and i am not sure if i will be able to get it working by today. I will keep you guys posted
Chrisax
President

Re: account frozen

Post by Chrisax »

#-o :( Ouch sorry tetra. Keep ups informed please. And stay in touch with us on forums. :)
tetra9
Mini Leet

Post by tetra9 »

So right now it looks like I will need to take a break from AO.

I just picked up a new job that has me pretty busy at the moment. Between this new job, my internship, and trying to make artwork for upcoming gallery shows I have found myself to be extremely busy.

I want to see how this all pans out in the next few weeks, and from there decide on when I will be coming back.

No doubt I will be back to the greatest game I have ever played, but sometimes I need to cut myself off from certain things because I will get so engrossed in them.

See you guys soon, and kill a few omni for me :biggrin:

:apftw:

-tetra9
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Great you're busy with so many things that soon good. :) Good luck with all that and we'll be there for you when you can come come in some weeks, or even more!

:troops: :apftw:
tetra9
Mini Leet

Post by tetra9 »

Things have settled downed around here and i decided to re sub my account. I will be working in the evenings so it will be hard for me to make raids unless I have the day off. I will most likely be around from 3-6 gmt.

\:D/
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

woot welcome back tetra!

we did some inf mishes last night... apparently I'm not very up to date on who's in game and who's not :/
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome back Tetra! :D Good to have you again.

3-6 GMT in the morning I assume you mean? (In GMT it can only be that but I'm asking to be sure.) Tough time; people online will most likely be just our Australian / NZ / Pacific members but they are great. Anyhow you know you can always ask here br with a buffered tail etc for anything you need and we'll always try to manage!

Noobas: we have many people back: Boomer, Hexy, Sid, Buster,...