Welcome to AP, all ALPHA OMEGA MEMBERS :-)

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Chrisax
President

Welcome to AP, all ALPHA OMEGA MEMBERS :-)

Post by Chrisax »

We are opening our family to Alpha Omega members, and old and respected community.

Welcome!

You can read below the message of Nulion to Alpha Omega members and then our welcome message to our new family members.
Nulion
Little Leet

Re: Welcome in AP to all ALPHA OMEGA MEMBERS

Post by Nulion »

Well, it's that time.

I had hoped this moment wouldn't come, but the simple fact is that we can no longer afford to keep this organization running as it currently is. The org bank has run dry, the city has already been taken down, and the rest of the org will follow. There are big, BIG changes coming for Alpha Omega, and while the organization itself will not die, it will indeed be restructuring to ensure that those still here will have a place to go, a place that is familiar and strong.

Chrisax, of the Athen Paladins, has offered to all members of Alpha Omega, myself included, to stay with them. You will keep your rank that you had within Alpha Omega, Advisors becoming Squad Commanders for instance. More importantly, you will have a stable, well-kept organization to call your own, which is something I cannot claim to have been able to provide. These have been tough times, and frankly one man cannot do it all! The most I had ever been able to promise is that I would keep the organization on life support, until we either got more people back, or...well...until the bank ran dry. That happened on July 16th, and as a result, we have lost our org city. It hurts me to see that empty plot of land there where all our buildings once stood, doubly so considering I planned the thing out and placed all of the buildings and trees.

This isn't goodbye, however! While my character Nulion, will be moving along into Athen Paladins, I will place another character in the role of President of Alpha Omega, and will continue to steer people towards Athen Paladins as an active, fun place to carry on the spirit of the Tribulations! Not only that, but I have made sure that it is EASY to always be able to find me. You can find me at Nulion@gmail.com , at the Facebook page of Real Nulion, or Nulion Photography (Yes, I have opened my own photography shop! Shameless plug!). You can also find me on the PlayStation Network, under User ID "Nulion". You can also find me as "Nulion" on the Virtue server of City of Heroes. See a theme here? I'm basically the only Nulion on the internet. Well, there's a village in Indonesia named Nulion apparently, but that doesn't count! ...maybe they worship cookies there.

ANYWAY.

Point is, over the relatively short time I have held the title, it has been a pleasure being your "president", and more than that, simply being a member of this proud organization. You guys have given me a lot of fun over the years, and while I'm sad to see it end this way, I'm at least happy to know that Alpha Omega will be staying proud even as it bows out from the spotlight. If you're still out there, know you're always a Tribber in spirit, even if the name changes. Carry on that spirit, and make us all proud!

And hey, if you find you want to talk to me? I'm always going to be around, in one form or another!

Stay safe, and thank you again for making this organization one to be proud of. We couldn't have done it without people like you.

PS: If you want to get back in touch with all the rest of the Alpha Omega team, look up the Facebook group (AO)Tribulations(AO), as we're ALL there! Hope to see you there, too!!
Chrisax
President

Re: Welcome in AP to all ALPHA OMEGA MEMBERS

Post by Chrisax »

• Everyone in Athen Paladins has a sincere and deep respect for Alpha Omega. Our organizations share the same sense of fidelity, loyalty, and honor...
    We both have respected names....
    And these names belong to Anarchy Online History...
    And everyone in Anarchy Online knows we both want our members to be not only stronger together but also happier together! To be family.

But times have been tough on Rubi-Ka, and the best of us encountered many concerns and troubles... issues they were not responsible for.

I honestly want to salute the efforts of Nulion who had the incredibly hard job to maintain Alpha Omega during all this time of trouble.

We, in AP, tried to help, as much as we could, our friend Alpha Omega, inside The Alliance and outside, We also welcomed some new characters from Alpha Omega members while we always invited older Alpha Omega characters to our raids.

But this alone couldn't improve the situation enough, and another solution had to be found for the future.

So, we are now happy to welcome all the Alpha Omega members in our family. Our doors are open. We will be glad and honored to have you!

We share the same goals, the same ideals, and the same pride.

We are family.

Welcome Home!

• "Friendship through all trials, Honor and Loyalty above all else.
    Every day they embark on a new adventure, may the fates shine upon them"

AP's motto is now yours
mobstar
Strong Leet

Re: Welcome to AP, all ALPHA OMEGA MEMBERS :-)

Post by mobstar »

And just remember, its just a game! ;(
Chrisax
President

Re: Welcome to AP, all ALPHA OMEGA MEMBERS :-)

Post by Chrisax »

mobstar wrote:And just remember, its just a game! ;(
Human beings are not reasonable beings... after a decade in a game, like for Alpha Omega or AP, there is emotion and strong, deep feelings. :)