Hey Paladins

General messages, related to AP or AO. (All users can read)
Political
Little Leet

Hey Paladins

Post by Political »

Hey AP, Quick announcement from myself (Political) If i say something and i forget please excuse that and just remind me "Hey you said i could have that loot" or something along those line, Stepped on a pressure plate over seas and it rattled my brain so my memory is lacking, plus pills from my knee surgery keep me going, huh? lol.

So if you ask me to help and i say sure, odds are if I don't go right away i will forget.

Just so you all know and don't get mad at me or upset. Thank you. :)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Hey Paladins

Post by noobas »

No worries mate, we're all pretty patient anyhow... except most of us aren't!

I'm really bad, actually, mainly because I get very short windows of opportunity to play due to a 18 month old girl, plus wife is preggers and that means many times haivng to get up and go real fast.

Hence this morning, with the 12man raid - woulda loved to get you in, but me and G both had to go pretty quick, so just had to run it and i'm sorry if you missed it.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Political
Little Leet

Post by Political »

Hehe, no worries, I have a 4month old boy so I know how that is, lol, we did a couple more after that so I got to join in and got some phatz :).

Grab me for a mitaar, I love those and am really good:P
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

boomy has a new umm TACTIX for mitaar...

I have to learn it, but apparently they did 3/3 the other night... no fails O_o
Boomer
The Boom

Post by Boomer »

Its really pretty simple, make sure to get a doc and crat that can both self cast the best nanos and a good tank. The tank stays on green and never moves, the crat and the doc only run from blue to green. Your ncu will be wiped ofc, thats why you need to self cast all nanos. Its not as fast as having 6 people but you dont have to worry about filling the team, which can come in handy in periods of low population. there isn't really anything more to it than that, just make sure to keep your eyes open for blue or green because sometimes green will land first.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

sounds really easy... tank could even be duel logged if he never has to move. just alt tab face roll perks.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

means you can SL HP up too. Only issue is recasting, so prolly not worth the fuss.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

does the tank get a cleaned NCU doign it this way?
Boomer
The Boom

Post by Boomer »

yes Tank also gets ncu wiped. I have tanked it before and went to yellow if I had a long period between that and green. 75% of the time I tanked it was with a ncu wipe and no AMS. Just have to rely on a good doc to keep you healed and crat to keep him debuffed.